How DBZ Should Have Ended

Best answers
Judge said:
yeah I think DBZ should have ended after frieza saga, he was the only super saiyan. he was 'the one'. it would have left an amazing impression. now they messed up with GT.
lol...'The One'

anybody seen that Jet Li movie?

lol....imagine Goku as Jet and Jet as Goku? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ending shoulda been like this Orz!

all the funny stuff + captain planet + hentai orgy PLUS a movie + cut to credits + the scooby dooby doo song but instead it should be the scooby buuby buu song OR the japanese opening theme of dbz (the veeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy begginning one) WITH the hentai orgy! lol

jk

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Hwoarang, If you were looking for Gohan to be a main char, I have a present for you. :D

Hybrid Theory

Hybrid Theory - Forgotten

Hybrid Theory - Redux

Hybrid Theory - Next Year

Hybrid Theory - Evolution

Hybrid Theory - Opaque Portents

Hybrid Theory - In The End

Hybrid Theory - Porcelain

Hybrid Theory - Generations

This list is a series of Fan-Fics, starting from the Bojack Movie and moving along the timeline of DBZ with a few changes. The end result is a different DBZ, with Son Gohan as the main character and a few minor characters put to better use along the way.

Give it a shot, but be prepared for a long read..

Best answers
In my opinion DBZ is fine with the ending it has now. Even though you say it should have ended with the Freeza saga, thats like saying Bill Gates should have stopped at Windows 95 -_- (I think I just threw a can of gasoline into the flame with that comment). I think the Buu saga should have ended different, like maybe Goku and Vegeta doing a double-kamehameha, and then GOHAN chears them on lol. And as there losing, Krillin appears out of no where and kicks Buu's back, then the image of Gohan says 'NOW' and they kill buu. Lame, but I thought it would be interesting to think of a different ending.

Best answers
A better ending for DBZ would be if Vegeta was the first to fight kid buu but ended up losing against him so Goku chargd up and went ssj 3 against kid buu. Goku then had a huge fight with kid buu but couldnt win because they were evenly mached. Goku then thinks tio him self if i cant beat him alone i should fuse with vegeta, but vegeta also has the idea of the dragonballs an all that.Vegeta quikly tells Goku about his plan so they get the dragonballs from namek with the help of dende etc. They then wish back earth and all the peeps. Vegeta tells Goku to dohis spirit bomb so goku tries it. he eventually gets it ready but can push it against buu because goku is too weak. Buu then doesn't give Goku a chance and does a huge blast at oku and pushes the spirit bomb back at Goku. Vegeta quikly flys up there and saves Goku.
Now that the spirit bomb failed goku tells vegeta about his plan to fuse. They then arguee for a few more episodes:D. Any way after a while they do the fusion and become Gogeta.
Now they are stronger than buu and can easilly kill him, but because of vegta's bad attitude they drag the fight on. Kid buu then gets pi**** off at the and powers up like crazy almost destroying the planet. Gogeta just stands there while he powers up hoping that he will get a good fight out of buu now that he is powered up. Buu then flys at them and goes for a punch. Gogeta easilly blocks it and puches him through the ground. Gogeta then fly up and powers up his biggest attack the final Kamehameha. While he charges up his attack buu fly out. Just as Gogeta is about to fire his attack they seperate.
Buu then quikly flies at them and beats the s*** out of them. Just before buu is about to kill thm gohan and the rest instant teleport there. Gohan an the rest give them time to get ready for another fusion. Gohan and gotenks then fight buu but they cannot hold him off. Before 1 hour is up buu comes after Goku and Vegeta. Gohan and Gotenks then quikly fire a blast at Buu to hold him off. Goku and vegeta quikllyescape to preform the fusion.
They then preform the fusion and become gogeta once again.
Gogeta thearrives back at the battle field, but its too late because buu has destroyed all the z fighters. Gogeta then get mad and powers up. He then beats the s*** out of buu. Gogeta thinks that he i winning but buu just stands there and laughs. Gogeta is now no match for buu.Gogeta still tries to fight buu but can beat him. Gogeta then has an idea to do another spirit bomb. He tries to get it ready but buu puches him in the gut, and smashes them into the ground. When they rise from the ground the are no longer fused (agen). Vegeta tells Goku to get the spirit bomb ready whil he takes on Buu. Goku tells him that he is no match and Vegeta then says do you want to kill him or not? Goku flies up and gets the spirt bomb ready while vegeta takes on buu. Buu smashes vegeta all over just for fun. He then knockes Vegeta out. Buu stares at the ske and flies right next to Goku, standing rogh infront of him. Goku s****** himself doesn't say nothing.
All of a sudden a rock hits buu in the face. buu looks down to see who it was and to his surprise it was hurcule. Buu is just about to shoot a blast at Hecule when all of this pink smoke starts coming out of him. It is Fat buu coming out to save Hercule. Fat buu then versus Kid buu and gives Goku some time. While he is fighting Hercule goes over to vegeta and gets him back up. Vegeta knowing that goku will not be able to collect enough energy from earth he asks all of the Kai's to collect energy from there own part of the univerese. They then collect it and give it to Goku.
Kid Buu stops fighting Fat Buu because he senses this huge power. Vegeta quikly tells goku to Fire it. Goku then throws it at Kid Buu. Kid buu fires a beam at the spirit bomb holding it off. Vegeta then quikly gives all of his power to Goku to he with the spirit bomb, but it is still not enough. Goku then realises that they have two more wishes left. He wishes that all the good people destroyed by Buu to be brought back to Life. Gohan and everyone comes back atnd they all fires their strongest beams at the spirit bomb to push it into Buu (even Vegeta helps). They all the go ssj (well only the saiyans) and push it even more into Buu. Eventually after a long Power Struggle They Kill Buu.

The End.

Best answers
nice i really like that ending dibbs....i sat in my chair and read this for 5 min and in the end i realized that i was wasting my time hhehehe...

Best answers
Come On peeps tell me what you think about me ending. I really want to know what people think about it.

Best answers
I think it shoulda ended at Dragonball :p

Seriously it should have ended at Namek,how would a small spacecraft survive an explosion of a Namek planet??Plus the added fact that Goku is a total idiot when it comes to anything but fighting(it's true!!!11) adds up more

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its fine the way it ended, goku killing buu than goku fighting against Uub in the tournament. also...

1) if it ended when namek exploded than esf would suck

2) akria would be dead, fans wouldve killed him (from reading some other post, it stated that akria was threatened to continue dbz)

3) esf probally wouldnt have been made

4) dbz would suck and would have been dead by now

gt does suck though, except the last ep and the special with son goku (aka goku jr).

=/\/\C

Best answers
Dibbs i liked you ending. I liked the fact that they all killed buu not just goku. I know that goku is the main char and all but it angers me that when gohan beat cell they practically gave the credit to goku. Also when gohan beat Bojack just because goku came and saved gohan from the bear hug. I dont wanna insult anyone so if what im saying angers you please dont insult me. This is just my thoughts. Anyway, Dibbs, I like you ending. I think that 1 is much better except maybe you carry it on a bit to much with the whole gogeta thing happening twise. I liked how Buu was killed though. Again i say good ending.:yes:

Best answers
Thanks XDarkX-Monkey i appreciate it. I realised that i did carry on the gogeta thing but left it in anywayz. Im gald you liked it though.
I to did realise that Goku was the one who got all the cred for everything so i decided to have everyone do something becuase basically after the saiyan saga the z fighters hardly ever fight another serious bad guy. i especially had vegeta come in at the end and help to defeat buu because he really did get humiliated his whole life and then when Goku became a Super Saiyan. Vegeta was really devoted in becoming a Super Sayain his whole life and when he does become one he finds out that goku is the best.
The least Akira should have done was have Vegeta atleast help finish off Buu, and not that Goku Saves the world on his own. Vegeta should have atleast been a match for Buu and not that he was absoloutly useless in The Fight For The Universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom