How DBZ Should Have Ended

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this is how it should have ended.

majin vegeta of course, sacrifices himself but it doesn't kill buu. goku goes ssj3 and wears out his time on earth. goten and trunks learn the fusion technique and gohan meditates till he becomes mystic. everyone on earth dies except hercule, piccolo, tien, gohan, goten, dende, and trunks. that leaves 5 of the 10 z fighters left. gotenks and mystic gohan swear revenge on buu. they team up and keep buu on the ropes most of the fight.

gotenks jump out of the fusion form but they don't stop fighting. with extreme rage, mystic gohan charges up the biggest kame wave ever and disentegrates buu. goten and trunks turn around "what is that!?!?!" jumping out of the way just in time before it hits.

buu is killed but the planet earth is a waste land. gohan wants to wish back all the z fighters but he can't. earth has become a dying planet due to the blast and he realizes he has sacrificed earth to save the universe. (similar to namek) gohan and trunks search earth frantically for a way to leave and they find it. the series ends with them blasting off into space in search for a planet with dragon balls. they head to namek only to find that is has been massacred. namekiens look like their inner spirits have been sucked from them. the dragonballs obviously have turned to stone. gohan goes into a state of depression falling down to his knees with his hand over his face. screaming "why, why?!" tien raises his voice in shock exhaling "this...this can't.....this can't be happening!"

kibito and the supreme kai appear infront of them all of a sudden. they run to gohan panting heavily and say they have urgent news. their is a terrible monster annihilating the inhabitants of each planet he lands on. he is somewhere in another galaxy. kibito points to namek and sais this is some of his dirty work. he begs gohan to come with him and the remaining z fighters to wait at the ship. gohan agrees but the others agree to help where ever they can. they all touch each other and kibito does the instant transmission technique. they blink off the screen and it pops up "to be continued"

grand tour would have been a lot better then and i think gohan would have made a great main character.

Best answers
As much as that would have been interesting, the only question I could have is....What rediculously overpowered adversary would they face next?

Best answers
bryggz, have u wotched the whole dbz saga and learnt nothing? there is ALWAYS someone who turns up that is insanely more powerful than the Z fighters at the time, and they are usually ALWAYS evil, and have an irrepresible fetish to destroy all life on Earth(always earth :p) and then maybe take out a few other planets for the sake of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbz should have ended on the frieza saga when namek exploded and killed goku, end of story, its true though! how could he just get into a ship when the planet just exploded, how? even if he did, he couldnt of clew away in time, but then again its because he wasnt supposed to leave was he? dbz origionally ended there, thus ending me arguement :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think is good how dbz ended I mean I like dbz alot and I think is good how it ended :D specially because there were no new characters.Like Gotenks and Vegetto and then those cool transformation levels.Because if it was shorter it will have turned out a bit boring and no more dbz :( .

Orz

Best answers
I have a different ending in mind:

Just as SSJ3 Goku is about to kill Kid Buu, he
stops and says: "Now let's find out who the
real villain is!" He pulls off Buu's mask, and it
turns out to be Piccolo wearing a costume!

Piccolo says, "I would have gotten away with
it, if it weren't for those meddling kids!" Then,
of course, they have to find what happened to
the real Kid Buu (hint: he was kidnapped), an
adventure that takes them to Bowser's Castle
and beyond. Tien is trained in the ways of the Jedi,
and Gohan realises that reality is in fact nothing
but a complex simulation, slipping out of the Matrix
to fight against the robotic overlords that keep
the Z Fighters imprisoned in their virtual world.
As Chi-Chi lies dying, having been killed by the
acidic blood of the Alien Queen that Chaotzu just
killed, she admits to Goku that Goten isn't really
his son - that she had been cheating on him
with Yajirobe. In another tearful scene, it turns
out that Vegeta is actually Goku's father.

The show finally ends as Yamcha is piloting his
X-Wing away from the exploding Death Star.
It cuts to a scene on Earth as they prepare
to summon the Eternal Dragon. But then
Bubbles appears and accidentally swallows
a Dragonball! Goku says "Oh, you crazy monkey!",
and everybody laughs in a really creepy,
synchronized way. Cut to credits, and then
a short speech from Captain Planet about pollution
and how it's not cool.

Best answers
Erm...........LOL. I liked Death Biscuit's ending better ;)

Orz

Best answers
Okay then: Cut to credits, and then
a short speech from Captain Planet about pollution
and how it's not cool, <i>and then a hentai orgy!</i>

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orz I just choked on air from readin that lol. Just the simple fact that you then brought up captain planet is enough.

Best answers
I always thought it would be cool if the z fighters where getting beat down bad, but then they decide that eveyone should fuse like goku and vegeta, trunks and goten, gohan and piccolo, and then they could go to town on buu with these three awsome powers. Then later yamcha and krillin are wished back. Then chautzu and krillin fuse and tien and yamcha fuse. Five fusions verses buu. Man that would be cool to see.

Best answers
Nah i dont like that ending

I think Buu should have defeated goku and everyone else and vegeta does another self destruct even more powerfull and makes sure to kill buu again and he does it knowing that he was gona die while being dead making him a part of nothing.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think goku should have just killed him the first time. He said he was able to, he just held back so that vegeta, gohan, and trunks & goten could get a shot.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should of ended when Radditz died.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it should have ended after the Frieza and Trunks near the era where the Z Warriors prepare". Goku and Piccolo are getting their licences, Vegeta is training, Gohan is studieing, everyone's some what have a good time and relaxing, The 3 yrs passes they wait wait and wait.. Vegeta is a Super Saiyan now, and he trys to kill everyone since the androids never appeared. Piccolo is the first to stop him but fails in a snap, Trunks goes SSJ and uses a Finishing Buster on him which leaves a small mark on his armor.
Trunks: "FATHER STOP THIS!!"
Vegeta: "You know being my son I have sympathy for you, why not stop fighting my only objective is Kakorot, so go away"

Goku goes SSJ and charges at Vegeta(Even tho he has a Heart Virus), they fight for several hours, leaving it a draw. Vegeta then realizes how strong Goku can be and admits he is the best. Then Goku and Vegeta go home and screw their wifes.

THE END OF DBZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL... that would be a good ending besides the fact they become friends...but wouldnt it be funny if some big huge villian comes and destroys cities and goku and vegeta gets the tar ripped out of em... and krillin comes and beats the guy with a single kick and go "i always knew i had it in me"

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
As I've said before, it should've ended with goku dying on namek after killing Frieza.

Retired
Best answers
yeah I think DBZ should have ended after frieza saga, he was the only super saiyan. he was 'the one'. it would have left an amazing impression. now they messed up with GT.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah... anything repeated (ssj2/3/4..) sucks, same with movies as well :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom