how can i rise my power level fast?

Best answers
is there any code or anything like that cuz i'm playing against my little bro and we want to be both perfect so any ideas?

Best answers
I know a way but no code that would just ruin the game -_-
Use kibulb to gain ki quick.

Best answers
How exactly how would you use kibulb to gain power levels quickly? i would like to know cuse it just makes a shield doesnt it that hurts people, so how would that work, I do like your idea, but i dont see how it works could you explain it for me?

Best answers
Dude all you need to do is

Melee someone to the ground and then bombard them with the Ki Blob and watch your PL raise.

Do that alot for it to work.:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something odd i found when i get around 100 million or so my PL increases faster when i die moreso than when i kill people, and it doesnt matter if im stronger or weaker than my opponants its still the same:(

Best answers
hehe .. i know a cheap way. it takes some time firast, but then it becomes faster.
you know when you die your power moves towards the server avarage.
so this is the plan: first u two fight for a while, until someone becomes ssj (choose gohan or trunks for fast transformation).
now, once someone reaches ssj, say player1 is ssj2 and player2 is normal. player1 is most likely around 2mil, player2 is around 1mil.
now player2 kills himself several times till he reaches 2mil.
player2 transforms.
player2 is 4mil and player1 is 2mil.
player1 keeps killing himself (in normal state) till he reaches 4 mil.
player1 tranforms.
playerone now has 8mil

and so on.. i do it with bots. :D

Best answers
Raising your PL is still something I'm not sure about. Sometimes when I'm playing, and I'm doing rather well and getting lots of kills, my PL raises very slowly. I'd have the most kills and the best kill/death ratio in the game, but I'd be one of the last to be able to transform. It always seems the worst players are able to transform first. Is this how it's supposed to be?

I also notice that my PL increases after I die. So does this mean that to raise your PL fast, you just gotta keep dying?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Sandrock, whenever you die, it either increases or decreases your PL depending on the average of the server. So when you are killing the most guys at first you don't gain much because you will be at a higher pl, and since the average is higher when they die, theirs will go up. And when you die yours will go back down...

And Nevermore, when people are trapped in the bubble, you get PL everytime it hurts them, so it can give you quick little increases, especially with multiple people in one bubble.

Best answers
when you die your power level moves towards the server avarage, so if you have the higest power level you will drop, if you have the least you will raise.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully this conversation is outdated, as (hopefully) the official servers will have pl gain after death disabled. I hope. Really. I'm really hopeful. ::hopes::

Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
Dude all you need to do is

Melee someone to the ground and then bombard them with the Ki Blob and watch your PL raise.

Do that alot for it to work.:yes:
Well basically this is what I do the most. Another good power rasiing tip is be Buu and use his melee and Cookie attack constantly.

Best answers
Hopefully this conversation is outdated, as (hopefully) the official servers will have pl gain after death disabled. I hope. Really. I'm really hopeful. ::hopes::
I hope they don't disable the pl gain after death, it is one of ESF's best features. Any player can join an ESF server no matter how long the game has been played and after a few minutes be matched up PL wise to the other players. If they were to disable this, no one would really want to join a game in progress because they would have no chance of matching the other players before map change. The only thing IMO that needs changing is losing PL when you die. If say, I, am playing a game which has been going on for an hour and I need 3 mil to transform and I'm at 2.9. If the guy I'm fighting against since the beginning leaves then I'm screwed. I gain practically no KI from kills because all the players are new, and they all triple team me so eventually I die and lose like 500,000 KI.

Bringing the PL of players down is kinda annoying, especially when we've been working so long to achieve a transformtion.

That is my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom