how can i get it back to .mdl

Best answers
Hi u guys i am trying to edit skins and models from esf, but now im stuck. look i made from the .mdl in milkshape a .smd but now my model is finisht and i want to compile it back in .mdl but how??
sorry for my bad english but if anyone could help me i be thanking you ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once u got all the correct files, in milkshape go to the plac where you would decompile it and click on generate qc file, the mdl will be there

Best answers
it wont work for me to.. does anyone know another way ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does it crash when generating??? well then, if you got photoshop open the skins and click on image at the top then mode the switch it to indexed colour press enter to skip the details that appear, save, do it with all the skins and compile, taadaa! no crashing!:D

Best answers
tnkx i will try it ! :]

yester day i made Gohan ssj2 in milkshape, when i wanted to export him milshape sayd that he has a bad bones structur ofr something :S what did i wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need to create a bone structure for him, import one of the esf ones and assign all the vertexes to the bone joints. very hard so i reccomend practicing of usin a tutorial
:S

Best answers
tnkx :)

its just a little fun test but now want to get it back to .mdl so i can play with it :) dont you think that the hair is a littlw pointy ;D

Best answers
Can I ask for help in this question too ?

If I try to compile it back it says
*error*
$MODEL

Mystic-ROsHI

M
chi chi must have been mad at gohan while cutting his hair!:shocked:

u need to fix the hair up a little, make it all sort of grouped up more and slanted back. then it would look pretty cool.:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom