How BRUTAL! (graphic movie clip about animal skinning)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
Imagine someone skinning you alive and wearing your skin around... I can't. And yeah, many people have leather which is still unfortunate.
Except most animals used for fur aren't being skinned a live, it's just propaganda groups like PETA and the one that obtained the video above that will find a small place or two that mistreats the animals and then blows it up to look like the whole fur industry is doing that.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay,

The creature is allive, gets smashed its head in like that and still is allive, has allot of pain probably gets his legs chopped off while its allive, wich probably hurts like hell too, then he has to suffer for a while before they skin him allive,

I don't mind if they use creatures as this for skins, and meat, but at least kill them quickly instead of doing this.

I know that some say that we should not whine and such, because they are using "the cheapest way", but look at it this way, he had a tool to chop of its legs, then why not to chop of its head with a good hit, only a split second and no more pain.

IMO the way they tried to kill it, was far beyond bad.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind leather at all, if I did I should also mind the piece of meat I ate today, but I do mind the way they kill the animals, the creatures are doomed allready, but at least don't make them suffer.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't watched the video, but I'm curious. Somebody brought up the point that you see the animal twitching as they skin it from the fact that it's nerves are jumpy, even after it's dead. I'm sure some of you have smashed a spider and seen it's legs still twitching in the air even though the spider is obviously dead. Tonight I'm going to watch the video and see what I think of that.

Best answers
I havent watched it yet and i dont plan to. Highly grafic stuff like this freak me out, Heck i dont even watch very violent movies anymore. And i dont mind eating meat, I mean a wild bear wont go like "Hey, better not eat this human, thats just wrong.". What i dont like however is how people wear pretty much their corpse around like its a trophy. Thats like killing a robber and dragging his severed head around town showing off. Thats just wrong.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I aint gonna watch it.. even The Ring in Scary Movie 3 freaks me.. but I will ask you...

Did you get this from Ogrish?

Best answers
Im green(i think) but not that green.
I have feau fur hats that i whear at winter.(Skinned the rabit for one my self.)
But the thing im enraged abaut is that the animals were alive when this proses was done.
(it wasnt nerws for sure, one of skinned animals was breathing and raised its head to look at the sun ore something.When you chop of a chiken head then its from the nerves when it randomly moves)
It is wery easy to kill some one with out damagin the fur.

Besides thes brand produckt if they are made from the hides of animals that havent been in the wild then its OK but when wild animals are captured then its bad cause they are feau enugh of wild animals at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom