How BRUTAL! (graphic movie clip about animal skinning)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I regret watching that video, but also understand that such things are part of the many cruel acts that mankind commits voluntarily even in today's modern and apparently just world. I'll keep further thoughts to myself.

/me agrees with Smith.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:
sadistic would be an understatement, they smashed its head in and skinned it alive. Reminds me of the time when i knew some girl who wore real fur, took it off her in the street and burnt it there and then, people who do and wear this are not worth my spit.
That's seriously ****ed up, the woman didn't bludgeon the animal...and real fur coats are extremely expensive.

The video was brutal, it is a sad thing, which is why we have annoying groups like PETA to deal with that stuff.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Smith| said:
Man, if the person who was doing that was here, I'd give him something to cry about.
What would you do, make fun of his hardware? hahaha
rofl, that made my day ~Magus

Because you posted this video, everyone here is going to turn into an animal rights activist. -.-

Remember, as Maddox so elequently put it, for every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat THREE! hahahahahahhaha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mind animals being skinned. We need to protect ourselves from the cold.

What I do mind is them throwing the animal down twice, dead or alive. And then Even if they are alive, they go and skin it anyways. It actually brought a tear to my eye watching this.

Christ...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't watch, nor do i want to, it is very hard for me to forget graphical stuff...

But what I don't get, is why they didn't put it to sleep or something, for humane sake. I don't even get why we would have places like this for completely unneccessary items. If we can find substitues for hot dogs, im sure we have subsitutes for leather and fur. We are supposed to be the most developed beings on the planet, but then we go and pull stuns off like this that make us look like savages :S.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only crazily ****ed up part was that they where still alive after they where skinned and moving and suffering and trying to breath. They should atleast kill them before they skin them....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of them were dead. Having your head smashed twice like that isnt readily survivable. The twitching and moving are the reflexes. Cant say I was deeply affected or anything. If they chopped off the heads, would you feel better about it? Youd know for sure theyre dead, but the gore would be worse than the skinning. Consider that they used to skin peoople alive too, at least now were only doing it to animals and we try to kill them beforehand too.

Dont like whats being done? Go vegan, otherwise stop being a hypocrit because its our markets that are driving these industries.

If I ever had fur (unlikely... $$$) and somebody sprayed it with paint, Id skin them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Most of them were dead. Having your head smashed twice like that isnt readily survivable. The twitching and moving are the reflexes. Cant say I was deeply affected or anything. If they chopped off the heads, would you feel better about it? Youd know for sure theyre dead, but the gore would be worse than the skinning. Consider that they used to skin peoople alive too, at least now were only doing it to animals and we try to kill them beforehand too.

Dont like whats being done? Go vegan, otherwise stop being a hypocrit because its our markets that are driving these industries.

If I ever had fur (unlikely... $$$) and somebody sprayed it with paint, Id skin them.
Actually I would prefer them to chop their heads off.

The reason is the fact they die faster, and their drop dead...dead.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those countries are totally desensitized to treating animals that way because they have forever and they make a fortune doing it. Reality is, though, that animals are treated poorly all over the world, and you can't really focus on one country's skinning practice to make that point. Slaughter houses raise animals in horrible conditions and then mutilate them in horrible ways so we can eat them, and there are twisted people all over the world that mutilate pets for amusement... the world treats animals badly, it's a shame. At this point in time there's no reason besides rarity to skin an animal to make a coat in this country, but that isn't true everywhere, and they can't all afford to drug every animal or spend a ton of time bludgeoning them when they have to go through that many so they're just taking shortcuts. It's sick, and I see zero purpose in posting this video, but that's the way the world works.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aslong they use the meat for something useful for oil, food, or anything like that i'm okay but killing like that in a slow easy pain, god that is bound to hurt. I wouldn't want to feel that if I was that animal. I would rather be shot once and die than feeling the pain. If that happened in USA... wouldn't you call that animal cruelity?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that clip realy makes me want to skin some of those guys so they know what they are doing (i wear no animall stuff so dont start it)

hmm human skin shoes

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WE SHOWED THAT ANIMAL PIECE OF **** WHO'S BOSS!

Best answers
well. its morons killing animals to look like idiots. fair enough?

i doubt it is legal to kill animals in that way but still theres movie etc etc

Best answers
Those humans id like to skinn them alive. Dint eaven bother to kill them properly.
What would you feel if i skinn you and you scream but i still will continue and not kill you.
Then i say:"Im cold so i made clothes for me."
(Human skinn is to fragile for clothes there fore humans must be beaten each day for an year before proper skinn can be harvested)

If a human dies by an animal(animals doit less painfull they dont skinn you alive) then the entier species is killed and its justice?
Example:North-Amerika had no wolfs.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I look at it this way. The animal was going to die eventually anyway. We just helped the process. We are gods afterall.

Best answers
Yes they would have died, but not this painfully.
Human is no god. I my eyes humans arnt worth nothing not eaven the grain of sand they walk upon.

Enyway this is definetly not the way skinning is done.I know i have skinned animals(not for furr though) i always make sure they are dead when i perform this task.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how you guys are bashing people who wear fur coats. How many of you use any leather products? Take a wild guess on what that's made of. I guess Almighteh_Gir has already brought that up, but nobody seemed to pay attention to that part of the post and just went after the eating meat part of his post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly >_>

while i understand that in some places, animals are killed inhumanely. at the same time, theres lots of places where they are destroyed in a perfectly acceptible manner. and to be honest, if someone is wearing a fur coat with a name brand on it. chances are its come from one of the decent places >_>

you guys need to get off your high horses, and realise that while you preach about how terrible it is, the chances are, you actually eat food frim kfc (i could show you som links to REALLY disturbing stuff from there) and mcdonalds. and i guarentee, they take the cheapest options ;)

same goes for people wearing leather. if your gonna condemn someone for wearing any animal skin, you shouldnt just limit it to one thing. thats just ignorant:

"its ok... its only a cow... and those mink are cute"

THATS truly disgusting >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
seriously, i dont know why everyone makes a fuss about this =/

anyone got a pair of leather shoes? maybe even a chair with a leather cover? or a leather jacket?

how many people eat at mcdonalds, kfc, burger king? heck, how many people shop at tesco (walmart i guess for you americans?).

everyone is up in arms about this, yet they (in most cases) still eat meat, and desire sturdy leather shoes. which have come from animals killed in much the same way (sometimes worse).
Well, if you want to put it that way... what you're talking about is the FOOD CHAIN (referring to burger king, kfc... etc) These things are skinned so piece of **** rich people can wear their skin as a nice coat. Imagine someone skinning you alive and wearing your skin around... I can't. And yeah, many people have leather which is still unfortunate. But us eating them as food isn't as much a big deal, we are the top of the food chain, and that is natural... skinning animals alive and wearing their fur is f-ed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom