How BRUTAL! (graphic movie clip about animal skinning)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, you REALLY should have posted what were the contents in that. if its a news headline, is one thing to leave it with a broad opening.

but a video that plays, and shows the killing, skinning, and making of clothing from animals, you should put a warning up.

dont click the link if you dont want to see stuff like that >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is one reason why i hate Jlo... cuz she do designs with this skin :(
how can they.... beh ... they kill them ALIVE! :( thats more brutal then... binladens plan...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can a mod put a warning in the thread title, i'd already clicked the link before you posted the warning AxMan, sufficed to say it wasn't something I wanted to see :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sadistic would be an understatement, they smashed its head in and skinned it alive. Reminds me of the time when i knew some girl who wore real fur, took it off her in the street and burnt it there and then, people who do and wear this are not worth my spit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to be honest tryforce, what they do in that video, is a LOT less severe than what goes on in pretty much any abortoir. so i wouldnt be that appauled, seeing as you eat food that was killed in a worse way >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
to be honest tryforce, what they do in that video, is a LOT less severe than what goes on in pretty much any abortoir. so i wouldnt be that appauled, seeing as you eat food that was killed in a worse way >_>
ya mean food now? im vegetarian... i dont eat any meat...

well what i saw now is very... brutal.. im gonna join greenpeace... *lol*

Best answers
LOL! I saw the thread when he first made it but the title said how brutal so i decided not to click it in case it was a beheading or something in which my mom would get mad at me for viewing so I didn't click it although I was tempted to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. its a nub raccon.

I've never seen such fat ass racoons in my life (they are racoons right...?)

I hope he gets bit int he ass and gets rabies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MaxAxMan said:
Yeah but eating (Burger King or otherwise) is part of the natural cycle of life, and humans are omnivores so naturally we'll eat meat. Thing is, I don't parade the dead carcass around afterwards as a fashion accessary. Nor do I watch the animal get slaughtered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seriously, i dont know why everyone makes a fuss about this =/

anyone got a pair of leather shoes? maybe even a chair with a leather cover? or a leather jacket?

how many people eat at mcdonalds, kfc, burger king? heck, how many people shop at tesco (walmart i guess for you americans?).

everyone is up in arms about this, yet they (in most cases) still eat meat, and desire sturdy leather shoes. which have come from animals killed in much the same way (sometimes worse).

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
seriously, i dont know why everyone makes a fuss about this =/

anyone got a pair of leather shoes? maybe even a chair with a leather cover? or a leather jacket?

how many people eat at mcdonalds, kfc, burger king? heck, how many people shop at tesco (walmart i guess for you americans?).

everyone is up in arms about this, yet they (in most cases) still eat meat, and desire sturdy leather shoes. which have come from animals killed in much the same way (sometimes worse).
True,however we do not go posting the kills *cough*ZyRus*cough*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG How brutal, even if they are animals, they shouldnt be treated such way. Shyt, we make everything else Artificial, why can't they make fur artificial? Meh, this sickens me!

*cries*

SiKe... lol

But on the real, that should be illegalized since it is, whats it called again? when you treat animals harshly?

Best answers
Ice Man said:
OMFG How brutal, even if they are animals, they shouldnt be treated such way. Shyt, we make everything else Artificial, why can't they make fur artificial? Meh, this sickens me!

*cries*

SiKe... lol

But on the real, that should be illegalized since it is, whats it called again? when you treat animals harshly?
uhh... I think its called animal cruelty.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
abatoire's have to conform to regulation rules so the animals dont suffer, the death must be instanious, i watched a documentry on it once... they do it in the best way possible, otherwise they get shut down.

Things like on this video are illegal. Shell does much worse things to animals, like open head surgery and lobotomy's. But yar, i dont like furr in anyway, dont like the trade, dont like the look, etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I take solace in the fact that cows are killed for meat anyway, whereas foxhunting is banned.

EDIT: Thanks Deman and grOOvy.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Can a mod put a warning in the thread title, i'd already clicked the link before you posted the warning AxMan, sufficed to say it wasn't something I wanted to see :S
Your wish is my command.

I haven't seen it yet, but it's just another propaganda clip in my eyes. Sure some animals are treated very severely but to think that it is like this all over in the fur industry is foolish. That's like saying that everyone on the internet hacks and steals identitys to commit credit fraud when only a small group does.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, wow. That was horrid. I quit watching after he basically peeled/ripped the skin off of a still moving animal. Even when it had lost all of its skin and was bleeding out of all its sockets, it still lifted its head up and looked around... Man, if the person who was doing that was here, I'd give him something to cry about.

Don't give me any of the "He's doing it for a living" bs. He could still atleast kill the animal instead of letting it feel its flesh ripped and torn from its body.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres that video where the kittens get there heads stomped on...

...brb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom