How big is the map in the end the film?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I second Mkil's suggestion. Pure Melee FTW.

It should go the other way as well. Pure Beams FTW too.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nay. If you can locate a moving target, prepare a beam, shoot it and have it travel to its location within 3 seconds, then you deserve that hit. Its physically impossible to do that.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't say impossible, but pretty improbable. You'd have to be right there when they hit, notice soon enough (game speeds are much faster now), prep the beam, aim, and fire. It's unlikely.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki Blasts are deadly in 1.2.3. How are they in Final?

Mk4

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Come to think of it you are right pretty much right.
the 1.2 beam spammer would usually just wait for the adv melee buble to end with a fully charged beam.
since 4 seconds is what it takes to charge a weak kamehameha it should be hard to time it.
are the beam charging times the same? In the melee final vid i saw a pretty fast generic charge by vegeta

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beam charge times are yet to be decided. Besides as said even if you charge a beam in 4 seconds it still needs more than that to reach the target.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beam charge times are yet to be decided. Besides as said even if you charge a beam in 4 seconds it still needs more than that to reach the target.
You guys should add Insta-beams for Beam only modes. For normal gameplay, four secs should be fine, i think.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh...you the devs don't play the game it seems. People charge beams within 1s and blast away. Also, people can now charge Ultimates and throw them at two people dueling and the bubble will no longer save them.

Perhaps someone can make a plugin, like they have to modify power-levels, call it Melee Protection, I'd def play on servers with that.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh...you the devs don't play the game it seems. People charge beams within 1s and blast away. Also, people can now charge Ultimates and throw them at two people dueling and the bubble will no longer save them.

Perhaps someone can make a plugin, like they have to modify power-levels, call it Melee Protection, I'd def play on servers with that.
You are missing the main point though. Yes in 1.2 they wait for people to get out of advanced melee. BUT that takes over 10 seconds if not more to happen. Think of it like this. Wait with a beam and hit someone who clashes together in a head on with simple melee. Can you really hit him that easily.

Also bare in mind that the area in which you are moving is far bigger than anything in 1.2 so you have to be damn lucky to do any damage with a beam waiting for headons.

Not to mention the movement speeds are those of ESF 1.0 and 1.1

Mk4

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
movement speed of 1.1 FTW!
are the beta testers having a hard time connecting the melee combo's with this speed?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
movement speed of 1.1 FTW!
are the beta testers having a hard time connecting the melee combo's with this speed?
Ill say it like this. I am unable to beat those damn bots ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom