How About The DIFFERENT STUFF

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I was playinging about esf like i allways do and i seem to only see discs and beams, i know picalo has that crappy eye thing, but i dont count that :p but i wonderd if u chould have some new stuff in, heres a list, maybe u lot can help me cos i am not sure who has what on the list

I have only seen this once but someone fires this beam at cell (i think) what happans is that the person fires lots of small beams and the beams circle cell then all shoot inwards at him, i think this would be cool, u charge it up, then when u fire it shoots about 5 or 6 beams out about 4 metres away from each other, then when u press the fire button again they will all go in and hit each other makeing one big ass boom, and i think that would be good to say Trunks or Gohan who dont have any very powerfull, slow chageing, speacail moves (like Gokus spirt bomb and Krillins Disc)

i dunno if this move would even be possable, but think about it plz :p

O_O - what the hell is that?

Best answers
If you're describing what I think you are, then you're referring to Picollo's homing balls attack, which it just so happens, is included in Dragon Mod Z
(http://dmz.flagrun.net/main.php)
Also an excellent mod, and easily on par with ESF...I'm in the wrong damn forum aren't I?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dmz is nooo way as good as esf, thats why i was going "homeing balls" cos i want it in esf, cos dmz is just odd...

Best answers
uuuh calm down I was just mentioning it, and at the moment in my opinion DMZ is way ahead of ESF...BUT only because it's at a later stage, that's why we can't judge which is better!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's spelled "homing." :) I know what you're talking about, but Piccolo used it against Android 17, and not Cell. That would be a cool attack for Piccolo.

Noah
GreenTaco

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about other moves. A teleporting strike would be nifty, big elbow, changing with the direction you teleported from, possibly with knockbacks. It would be nice to pound someone and send them careening (sp?) away. It would also be nice to see the lethal double axehandle. (how about doing a "power struggle" with melee attacks? Having an animation for this would rule!) Hell, it might stop Ki/Disk Spamming.

Piccolo also had somekind of fireball from his mouth if i remeber correctly.

Give gohan the killer headbutt!

Finally, how about the infamous powerup attack. When they powerup and everyone who can't hold a candle gets swatted away like flies.

Best answers
Yep some good ideas there, but I have a feeling they'd have ended up being implemented anyway since they're all kick ass moves

Best answers
i wouldnt mind seeing a teleport strike
that would be pretty Awesome

BoB

Best answers
some1 please move this to the suggestions forum...
oh and nuff with the DBZ vs ESF, they're two totally different playing styles, can't really be compared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom