How about original DBZ background music?

Best answers
How about themese from the DBZ show to give it more of a feeling during fighting? If you guys need the Mp3's I have every "best of DBZ" album *except the android 18 special* but that is just tracks of all the android themes (which are on the other best of DBZ albums) so if you guys ever need them I have them all, and if you need help getting sound effects of charectars doing something im always available to do so :laff: although i doubt u need more help with those lol, just thought i would offer the music and see what others thought of my idea to help maybe improve the game.

Best answers
now thats the best suggestion ive heard all day, make sure youve got the super saiyan-ssj3 transformation music, as viewed in the episode entitled supersaiyan3?! while goku is transforming

Best answers
Eh. Music isnt a prime concern of the team, but I dont think anybody would be against somebody compiling an mp3 pack... Although you couldnt put it up anywhere here.... Theyll get iffy with it, since its copyrighted (even though youre not tryin to make a profit from it).

Orz

Best answers
I use a few original musics myself in the game- Pikkon's Theme, Cell's Theme and Super Saiyan Goku Theme fit well. I threw in a couple of Butoden remixes as well (Android #16's Theme is great ingame). To be honest, I don't much like the mp3s that come with ESF.

But yes, if you were dealing in ripped .mp3s, you'd get in trouble on the forums... which is probably why the ESF team haven't considered it. That, and the whole '1.2' thing.

Edit: Actually, the one tune I can't seem to locate is the Buu theme used for Kid/Super Buu when he's rampaging and, well, breaking stuff. I think it'd fit into ESF nicely, but it's not in my collection. Is it in any of those music compilations?

Best answers
i also have all the 6 albums (except Android 18) but i can't find the title of the background music of these two scenes!

**Links Removed - Check my post to see why** ~Miroku

maybe you can help me?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is, is that the music is copyrighted, so the team cannot distribute it...

And MrTrick Jr. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to remove those links as distributing the MP3's like that can bring this board the kind of trouble we don't want to have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom