House Season 4 Finale [Spoilers of course]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So who saw the last 2 episodes? I must say, apart from the episode where House was in a college room, explaining 3 cases, where he was one of those cases. These were probably the 2 best House episodes yet. I never liked Amber, but still it was kind of sad to see this. I wonder what will happen between House and Wilson now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope Wilson doesn't hate House, but the end made it seem like it's unavoidable. I thought this was a great episode, and I can't wait for the finale. Amber wasn't my favorite character, but I still thought she was a good character. Oh well.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bus scene when House remembers exactly what happened and he cries was a very strong scene. I don't think I've ever seen House cry, or can't remember.

BUT WILSON. Wilson looked so pitiful. Pale, with bags under his eyes, he looked like a shell of his former self. He deserves better than that. Almost every scene with Wilson made me sad. When he cried on Cutty's shoulder, when he told Amber she was dying, and when he was in the bed with hwe while she died. I actually thought he was going to kill himself.

I really don't want Wilson to hate House. It wasn't really his fault, right?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow this night i saw house 4x15 oo is great i never hope it about house and amber , i cant wait for the next the death of house or amber ,and wilson anger with house.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
judging by him checking up on house, i dont think he will hate him. he may be mad for a while but i think he realizes that its not something he can be seriously blamed for. she wouldve survived if it hadnt been for those pills.

and he risked his life to help her, even though it was a bust.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She would've survived if House didn't get drunk that evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom