hours you play daily ESF

Best answers
about 2 hours a day because i need to post here in the forum :p

Best answers
mostly 1 hour....coz i gotta do some other things on the net....and after 1.5 hours...my little brother comes in whining that he wants to play :p

Best answers
0 :scared: , i dont play games much anymore. :] . i just hang around the forums.
2 hours a day of gaming seems like such a waste of time but meh, i suppose its ok for you younger people.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, on top of (looks at Cucumba) spending all my free time on the forum =P, working 2 jobs, and a social life, I play on average < 1 hour a day, if not at all.

Best answers
different for me because i'm busy with mapping.... and i dunno how long i'm playing esf because it's always different.. but at the moment i'm mapping .. :] and i'm on a few forums:)

Best answers
Being a serious gamer by heart (to the point of neglecting sleep and -oh my god- even sunlight) i make time for games by getting my **** outta the way first. Esf currently rates as my fave game to play so i'll try to play it for around 2 hours every night (unless i'm modelling, of course :p).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont play everyday... or every week at that... but when i do its 1-2 hours

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play like 2 hours a week now -_-

Best answers
someone posted 4 hours ! isnt this too much ? well it seems you have really much fun playing esf... me 2 but I only play 1 hour ^^

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
I play like 2 hours a week now -_-
Same with me. I don't play daily, I play weekly. Usually weekends, sat / sun, maybe friday afternoon if i'm not busy.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, I dont even 'play'... That's just an accumulation of the time it takes to test my code -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then your time is null and void!

Get to playing, young man!

Best answers
Uuuhm... does none count? :p I have it! just dont play it >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play a little every day, usually 30 mins. to an hour, sometimes I'll play it again late at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom