Hotoshop Stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been trying to get back into photoshop. Computer was effed for like a year, and work and school and whatnot made me forget about photoshop, so I'm going to post some stuff.

Was listening to some Santana, in my year off I've seen that the smudge tags are pretty whored and popular these days. I started off with some smudging then I just started screwing around. I just like Santana.

I saw some cool sprite tags today and wanted to try to make one my self, but I couldnt find any good street fighter sprites. Found a cool wallpaper and went from there. Not so much the final outcome I like but how I used the http://www.toysdaily.com/06member/images/streetfighter01/toysdaily_streetfighter_wallpaper001_1024.jpg render and put it together. Now that I look at it I wish I used more of the orange sky in the background. I also just noticed that I messed up the border.

Little magus action, was bored and saw a cool fireworks thing figured I'd mess around with it. I've got the psd saved, going to add some more spark things, and maybe try to put a background on it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first one is meh. I don't like the blur... The second one is boss though, it looks great. Especially the text.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The spatter like affect is nice, but it shouldn't be used on the face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
added the little magus thing. Anyone know a good website for marvel vs capcom sprites, or good street fighter sprites?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom