Hot secks

T0t

Best answers
My teacher asked me to do some art for a contest so I did. It's all abstract brushing in PS. I wish I still had c4d it'd look way better with a render on there :-/ Anyway C&C please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks very nice, and if you want c4d im (snow1386) i know were you can get it very "cheap"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

bahahaha seems pretty pointless soup boy ;D

umm the brushing is okay could use a lot more spice if looks plain so all and all i'd say it's about an average peice there Soapie..

T0t

Best answers
Heh still as funny as ever eh? -_- Anyway I'll try to add more to the peice like you said. Heres a remix. Oh and pointless? It's called abstract for a reason there bud.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
T0t said:
Heh still as funny as ever eh? -_- Anyway I'll try to add more to the peice like you said. Heres a remix. Oh and pointless? It's called abstract for a reason there bud.

Atleast the color's better

Best answers
You really think thats a better color? That color made me sick.

Literally.

Make the blue a little darker and I think that would be better. And I see nothing wrong with it, except those thick lines - they bulge out too much.

Good job.

T0t

Best answers
Lol, Vomit color :p Thanks for the C&C.

Bolteh2

B
remove those sharp rays or blend em in a bit better..

they are visualy distorting the whole artwork

Retired
Best answers
the blue background is better, and remove the lines that come from the corner into the middle..they ruin it like bolteh said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom