Hopefully this hasn't been posted...

Best answers
Anyway, I'm sorry if it has. When I went to the ESF icon, i double clicked it and it goes to a Open With window. I don't understand why it doesn't work. I have it saved like this:

C:\Sierra\Counter-Strike\esf

Can anyone help?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Problems:
1. You bought Counter-Strike instead of HL, and I feel pity for you.

Solutions
1. Leave the shortcut how it was before you changed if and if you did delete it.
2. Copy the oridgonal CS shortcut. Leave the line as it is, and where it says C:/sierra/counter-strike/cstrike.exe add -game esf

PITY!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I hope you arent trying to click on the esf icon in your esf folder, because that is just an icon and not an actual shortcut.

Best answers
Ohh, so the icon isn't the game itself? D'oh, I'm a dumbass. So I should just follow those steps you gave me? And I bought CS a long time ago. But I only reinstalled it recently so I could play this :p .

Best answers
Ok, I finnally got it to work. But now I can only do Multiplayer. I can't start a new game because it's simply not there? Anyone know why? And thanks to everyone that's helped so far.

Best answers
That's because there is no singleplayer. This mod is strictly multiplayer (as are most other mods.)

Best answers
Originally posted by Vren07
That's because there is no singleplayer. This mod is strictly multiplayer (as are most other mods.)
on that topic, does anybody know if they were even thinking about a single player? or is it still to early on to start branching out like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom