• Good idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea.

• It sux. The worse idea EVER!!!

• Total voters
Best answers
I was thinking that there should be homing attacks u know the attacks that follow you without being aimed.
Every character should have one since the only homing attck i know of is the one that krillen uses splitting beam or somethin.
it would be nice

Best answers
maybe...

but wat would each person have

like a homing galitic gun, or maskeco would be unfair

Best answers
hmmm i want to say mabey but their aint an option so im going to say no...

its the only attack that would be used in the game...

i can think of nothing more anoying than joining a server where everyone jsut uses homing blasts

Best answers
Most of them DID have homing balls. A small, single-handed ki blast that basically round, and follows people.... simple attack, and never did any damage since it could be destroyed easily. Either by leading it a little, then go the ground and make a few sharp turns (most popular in series. would make esf_city favorable), or just blasting it.

I wouldn't advise it though. It wouldn't really change gameplay..

Best answers
Krillin has one...
And DaMan, u r d man!!!
I was just gonna suggest something like that...
Here is how I think it should work (or at least should work for Perfect cell... - u'll see wat I mean) but 1st a question... Did anyone of u played HL in multiplayer? If yes continue reading if no - play and then read!
So what I wanna say is that in hl u have amazing attacks and 1 of the most amazing ones is the alien attack (u throw an alien and it starts eating the first player he see's VERY HILARIOUS :laff: )
Anyhow... what I say is that the team should use this code to make cell juniors :D... A coder should code the fly into them and it's ready - they'll go and atack ppl...
I say that they should take some life from cell and off course ki and also that they'll die from one atack (allready coded into the litle aliens) they could work for other chars as well and it would be very cool (and not very hard since the most is allready coded ;)).
Don't u think it would b gr8?

Best answers
I would like to see dumb-fire ball attacks as they are now and ball attacks that are like beams where you can direct them about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom