Holy Shinto!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you value your jaw, stay far as **** away from the following image (seriously, don't blame me when your jaw falls off):

Many people saw this coming, but it's still an exciting shock. If it's not true, I'm gonna be soooo pissed at Blizzard for getting me this excited.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=O if its f2p like the others im game,

as much as i love diablo, even if it is only a small amount a month it stacks up.

at 10 bucks a month, thats 120 bucks a year. added onto a probable 50$ price tag, thats near 200 bucks for 1 game >_>.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would they waste their money on a Diablo 3 domain if there isn't going to be one? Yes, they're rich, but that's still money down the drain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huh... it's been registered for a year. I thought Blizzard North was gone though...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL @ Damaera

/facepalm

Whether they do or don't make Diablo 3, they have to buy the domain to prevent someone else from buying it. It's not money down the drain (unless you're a piss-poor studio that can't even afford a $15/mo. domain)...

People are excited because the domain has been seeing activity lately, which might mean a certain special announcement in the near future. That's why I made this thread for discussion. Now that I've already had to spell it out for seemingly everyone except nuttzy, let's resume discussion of another sequel to Diablo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom