HOLY MOTHER****ER!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An 11 year old had a pistol? omgwtfredneck

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They'll have barbecue for the whole Winter.

GET-A-LONG LITTLE DONKEY! YEEHAW!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well this is america, and that is the south.

That pig will last one alabama family reunion, and nothing more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks a lot like the Boar that chased ChiChi.

That thing's pretty huge.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's ****ing rediculous.

Let's kill the biggest boar we've ever seen without studying it :rolleyes: .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twenty dollars if that child did infact not have a gun, that boar would charge him to all kingdom come.

I wouldn't blame him for shooting it, if I saw a huge ass boar like that, i'd be piss scared and shoot it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twenty dollars if that child did infact not have a gun, that boar would charge him to all kingdom come.

I wouldn't blame him for shooting it, if I saw a huge ass boar like that, i'd be piss scared and shoot it.
Read the article. He was hunting it, shot it a few times, then followed it for a few miles, then shot it point blank in the head. I don't know, that **** just seems barbaric to me. Anyways, if he didn't have a gun, he wouldn't have found it as he wouldn't have been looking for it.

Best answers
Holy **** an 11 year old boy with the pistol!

[Sarcasm]:pig is nothing to really be shocked at. [end of Sarcasm]
w...t...f thats a huge pig....agreed he is redneck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, I find it somewhat disturbing that the article pays more attention to the fact that an animal (albeit a bigass animal) got shot, than that an 11-year old boy runs around with a gun.

Having said that... That son of a bitch is huge.

NeLo9

N
If you had read the entire article, he's not running around with a gun...He was with guides and his father while they allowed him to shoot it. It's not like he just decided "i think i'll go out and venture to kill something by myself." Im a little suprised that PETA is not losing their minds over this, lol. Although, I do agree with Chakara X. I would have rather studied the damn thing rather than kill it. I mean we're talkin bout the LARGEST creature (for hogs anyway) that lived. Bah i think they need to give the balls to scientists so they can create another one and THEN study it. There problem solved.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An 11 year old hunting doesn't seem like anything new to me.

A Mega-Boar, however, does.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you had read the entire article, he's not running around with a gun...He was with guides and his father while they allowed him to shoot it. It's not like he just decided "i think i'll go out and venture to kill something by myself." Im a little suprised that PETA is not losing their minds over this, lol. Although, I do agree with Chakara X. I would have rather studied the damn thing rather than kill it. I mean we're talkin bout the LARGEST creature (for hogs anyway) that lived. Bah i think they need to give the balls to scientists so they can create another one and THEN study it. There problem solved.
The father of an 11-year old allowing him to shoot only concerns me more.. but then again, I'm not American so all this "Let's give everyone guns!"-mentality might seem a bit strange to me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The father of an 11-year old allowing him to shoot only concerns me more.. but then again, I'm not American so all this "Let's give everyone guns!"-mentality might seem a bit strange to me.
That's not our mentality. The kid's from Alabama. The rural deep south of America usually does have hunting and what not. People are equipped with guns down there all the time. I doubt I'd see much of that in the the northeastern part of America.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm sorry for insinuating that, it's just that every bit of news I read about America concerns guns in some way.. It's easy for a European to see America as the land of gun-toting madmen. But yeah, you're probably right. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom