Holy **** ESF

Best answers
You guys out did your self, finaly a DBZ game that is fast pace, GOOD JOB GUYS! Im staying up for this game, play all night long!

Best answers
Heh one day im just looking around for a good mod DBZ game to play and the next thing I know im on this message board waiting for this sweet a$$ game to come out.

Vassago

V
Well, tomorrow the wait is over ;)

I hope you guys enjoy the effort we have put into this mod.

Best answers
Finally..beta 1 is coming out tomorrow, and whats that? I have to work..talk about some bad luck. :\

Best answers
What time you say?

Go to the main page and take a look, they have a list of the different time zones it will be released. All i remember is 9:00 o'clock eastern and 6:00 pacific.

NOTE: OMG, i have to agree, that was some sweet trailer. This beta should definitely last longer than the alpha. DID you people see trunks burning attack, that animation was sweet. I was also impressed by the impact marks made when you get meleed into a solid object such as the ground. Very nice touch. Freiza's finger laser look top notched, piccolo's scatter shot was excellent, buus candy attack was hilarious, vegeta's galit gun was powerful, and goku's transformation was tremendous. What can i say? This game has everything. Looking forward to trying to kick all of your collective butts when i get the chance :D.

Come Everyone, say it with me..."BUU WANTS ESF....er CANDY!" :p

Best answers
the only thing that makes me mad is they have to set it so where everyone rips off there hair and stomps on it......because i wanna play!!! lol wouldve been nice to be a beta tester hehe u would be playing about now with the other beta testers lol

Best answers
Originally posted by Vassago
Well, tomorrow the wait is over ;)

I hope you guys enjoy the effort we have put into this mod.
You've seen how much we love the trailer...I'm sure the positive feedback from the finished beta will blow your mind. :fight:

It's gonna be hard fitting in the time to play ESF B1 before I go to work tomorrow. Bah. Stupid coursework. :\

Best answers
I reckon, i wish i coulda seen the size of the smile on my face while watching the preview. I saw Goku start flying around the map at terminal speeds and just thought "this is allll yep!"

Imagine that speed with a crystal clear high res screen. Mmmm this is gonna be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom