HOLY CRAP!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
World's Ugliest Dog: Look If You Dare

Woohee! This is one ugly dog. How ugly is he? Sam, a pedigreed Chinese, is so ugly he has the papers to prove it. The dog has been named the World's Ugliest Dog--for the third year in a row.

The Santa Barbara News-Press reports that Sam, age 14, is the undisputed winner of the World's Ugliest Dog contest held annually at the Sonoma-Marin Fair in California. He's tiny. He has no hair except for a yellow-white tuft that juts surprisingly out of his head. His brown skin is wrinkled and covered with splotches. He has a line of warts running down his snout. His milky white eyes are blind and alien-looking. To top it all off, there's a fleshy flap of skin on his neck. Oh yeah, don't forget the buck teeth. But his owner, Susie Lockheed of Santa Barbara, Calif., is proud of him. She loves and adores him.

How ugly is Sam?

He's so ugly that some people won't touch him.
The judges visibly recoiled when he was placed on the judging table.
People are horrified when his owner kisses him.
His owner thinks he could star in a commercial for Rogaine.

And herein lies Sam's redeeming quality: "I've never had a dog this much in love with me," Susie Lockheed told the Los Angeles Times. "I really baby Sam, and kiss him a lot. He's a toad [that's] going to turn into a prince."

Lockheed adopted Sam from a desperate friend who had to move to an apartment that wouldn't allow pets. What was one more dog? She already had three ugly hairless pooches. And she babies these pups. She spends about $1,000 a year on them, giving them bottled water to drink and homemade food to eat. She even lets them sleep with her under the sheets and comforter.

A year after Lockheed adopted Sam she suffered a relapse of thyroid cancer, a disease she has been battling since her teen years. Because of the radioactive iodine treatment, no one could come near her for five days. Her room was covered in plastic. She was allowed to have one dog for company. Lockheed chose Sam. He never left her side during those five days (except for occasional visits out the doggy door to the side yard). Even now he yelps when she leaves him.

"He made a grave situation really fun. I think dogs are a gift from God. They don't care if you're having a bad hair day," Lockheed told the Times.

More pics..

I think I'm going to have nightmares..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My god...

I was reading it and I said to myself "This dog cant be THAT ugly"

I was wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes kinda cute when his eyes are closed ^_^.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
NightTerror, you should model him and put him in Doom or something. xD

EDIT : More stuff o_o

Poor dog... I honestly can't believe it really looks like that... x_x Its like from a horror movie or something. I mean, it looks like a rat...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for scaring me for life :(. He really scared the crap out of me, the paw thing XD.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O

Did anybody else think: "Resident Evil"?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aww the poor doggie is blind and cant see himself [not sure if he wants to or not :(]

i wonder how he ened up like that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG!!!! When i first saw him i thought that he was dead and stuffed with straw or something......alas i was wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
O_O

Actually to be honest, I thought "Braindead", but I don't know how many people know that movie here o_O

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
O_O

exactly...actually I thought it was was one awesome cgi attempt :p...the fact I know it's real now really makes my tummy sick

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude.

Darth Sam > all. Kthxbai.

Seriously :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh. I saw this on television awhile ago, didn't know he had a website. You see "ugly dog" and you think like... "cute" ugly. The poor thing honestly looks like the living dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O Reading everyone's comments, I am too scared to look for myself.

Best answers
QUICKLY RUN AWAY!!!!! THE LIVING DEAD DOG HAUNTS THIS LAND!!!!!!! AAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*barfs*

Best answers
The dog is not ugly but frightening. Hes looks likes something the Devil would own..... :shocked:

Best answers
It's a good thing the dog doesn't care how he looks, but I can imagine it not being a happy thing if people keep looking at you in disgust.

If he really is about 15 years I hope he lived a happy life, cos I can imagine that it wasn't easy finding a master for him that doesn't care about how he looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom