HOLY CRAP PLEASE READ

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i just came up with a very good idea that will make the quick throw VERY VERY Intertaining and usefull..

ok here goes....

yea quick throw.. you can throw someone faster but so what... what does it do? the exact same thing as the regular throw but only faster, obviously.

Well my idea.. is to add "Interactive Object around the map" just for quickthrow..

How it works:

when i grab my foe an begin the quick throw.. *interactive objects* in view light up, or stand out some how(possibly blurring everything out except 4 the objects)

these objects can be anything from trunks/cars/pillars/good sized rocks/billboards ect.

and if a player can succesfully and quickly aim and throw someone into one of the targets their could be an animation of the object collapsing onto them as they go into it.

The plus to doing this.. is that when a player is thrown into 1 of these objects they recover at the same speed compared to if they were hit 2 the ground and had no ki to recover.. also being hit into these objects do more damage and while the animation is playing there could be sound, like the character talking, something like, " this isn't going as planned or w/e"

also each object could have up to 3 phases before being destroyed...

phase 1 - perfect condition, phase 2 - medium condition, phase 3 - poor condition.. each phase changes the way the object looks and after phase 3 the object either crumbles or exploads and fades away

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like an aweful lot of trouble to perfect a feature as small as the throw. I don't think the end result would be worth it. There are already destructibles (sorta).

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is not ESF like quick trow it's just a quick trow

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't see how this suggestion could possibly make esf better in any better. Just throw them at the ground and pretend the black spot is a crater.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres one thing i agree on, when you throw someone into a tree or entity they should destroy it and go straight through

however throw is annoying enough and it shouldnt do much extra damage (3 or 4). and maybe it'd be cool if you could throw them through multiple objects like if you throw them into a forest

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A few animated collapsible entities wouldn't hurt anything if they could pull it off. You should smack somebody into them too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Throw is already bad as it is, and if it were any faster it could be very lameable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it could be done if the env_models in maps had slice models like the players do (when killed with discs);

e.g. Trees - Two slices (top of tree and lower trunk), when a player is thrown into it the env_model is destroyed (low health) and the two slice models take its place, giving the impression that the player has been thrown right through the tree, causing it to break in two.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, ravendust, I never thought of that, it could work, but I think it's unnesaccary, no need for eyecandy like that, just hit/throw someone into a cliff and genball/kiblob his ass.

Best answers
lol. I just throw them at an angle, then they hit the cliff and bounce off it.
but would this work... itd just lag out the net connection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom