Holy crap.....Man wakes up under autopsy knife in Venezuela...damn doctors...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris C. says:

"Dead" man wakes up under autopsy knife

CARACAS, Sept 14 (Reuters) - A Venezuelan man who had been declared dead woke up in the morgue in excruciating pain after medical examiners began their autopsy.

Carlos Camejo, 33, was declared dead after a highway accident and taken to the morgue, where examiners began an autopsy only to realize something was amiss when he started bleeding. They quickly sought to stitch up the incision on his face.

"I woke up because the pain was unbearable," Camejo said, according to a report on Friday in leading local newspaper El Universal.

His grieving wife turned up at the morgue to identify her husband's body only to find him moved into a corridor -- and alive.

Reuters could not immediately reach hospital officials to confirm the events. But Camejo showed the newspaper his facial scar and a document ordering the autopsy.
http://www.yelp.com/topic/fremont-dead-man-wakes-up-under-autopsy-knife

Remind me not to take an afternoon nap in Venezuela.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG LOL

That has to be the funniest story I've read in at least 2 weeks. Just picture the reaction of the examiners.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that might be just a filler news.....the walking dead itself never been prove by any scientific research.
Wait..............what? This is not a zombie story, the man's heartbeat probably was so subtle that they just didn't notice it + shadow breathing and so on. Maybe they made a cover-up and the guy just had one too many bears and just took a nap on a bench or under a bush XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's some freakeh stuff y'know?

Best answers
yeah lol seen some stuff like this.

once an old woman asround Her husband was a doctor in some army camp and was coming to see her that day.
As her relatives carried her off for burial, she shouted out "he's coming! he's coming. Not yet!" and woke up.
lol damn woman is still alive and still screams the hell outta my neighbourhood.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe they made a cover-up and the guy just had one too many bears and just took a nap on a bench or under a bush XD
Bad stuff happens when you have too many bears, what with them weighing 1000 pounds and having claws and all that.

Best answers
loool nice news.I want to see some picture of this.
"I woke up because the pain was unbearable," Camejo said...
Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom