Holly SH*T on a dog meat taco is that existence calling?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
"As for the whole SVN thing. Thats what we have for the internal build. But lets face it, we are not doing another open beta and thats final." -Grega

I missed the thread before it closed but this line struck me like a god send. Specifically the part at the end right about ^up there^ see it?

In case you didn't let me blow it up :yes:

"we are not doing another open beta and thats final" Is that? . . . Some kind of . . . secret code? HIDDEN MESSAGE? PROPHECY? ;D

If we wave anchovies(holy shit I never spelled that before and I got it right first try!) at it will it open up? What does it mean? :-/

-------------

Someone take those words/letters reshape them and see if you can decode ESF's genetic code! It's in there. I can taste it. :laff:

I think there is more to this than meats the eye. I also think I can say the same thing at least 20 more times in 5 different variants hinting at the return of Y2k(got it)

This might all just be ADHD. Or the beginning of the the end. Or perhaps... something more.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Does that mean ESF:Final will be released to the public for SVN? If so then esf:final will continue to be in develop even after release.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does that mean ESF:Final will be released to the public for SVN? If so then esf:final will continue to be in develop even after release.
No it means we use SVN for internal destribution. Youll get an installer.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
So true, so true. lol
And that's final yo! I'm not trollin, just think there is a secret message in what Grega said. He knows more than he's letting on. Though I still think the melee system should allow you to follow up a throw with a basic melee hit and vice versa. Just for some more dynamic combos.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And that's final yo! I'm not trollin, just think there is a secret message in what Grega said. He knows more than he's letting on. Though I still think the melee system should allow you to follow up a throw with a basic melee hit and vice versa. Just for some more dynamic combos.
Oh it allows you to do that. You can chain it however you want.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It is no secret that Grega knows more about the mod than us. The Black Star Lounge for instance, they get updates and see more of the final than everyone else

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Oh it allows you to do that. You can chain it however you want.
Whaaat? OMG free form combos, it just got 40% more juicy!!! Damn two types of grabs and bonus melee attacks. It's going to be intense! Probably going to be the greatest action game ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom