"Holding" Suggestion, and another idea

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i finaly got 1.2 working tho its only on WON X_x anyways, just been playing 5 minutes and a new idea pops in my head

how about "holding"someone? (somewhat like goku did in the raditz sage) after doing succesfull adv melee, you can chose to "hold" someone. that person can try to get out by using the right arrows (liek in melee)
While a person is holded, a differnt player can start punching (or maybe trow a differt person into that dude) the guy that is being holded. This would encourage teamwork a bit

Now that im talking about teamwork....There is teamwork in multi powerstruggles, so how about ur also able to attack one dude with 2 dudes (confusing eh?, ill explain)
--------------------------------------------------------
Player A flies around with a PL of 10 million
Player B uses adv melee on Player A (PLayer B has 700,000 PL)
Player C sees that Player B Needs help or else he will lose
Player C goes to the fight and helps (player C has 3 million PL)
Together Player B & C win from Player A

Now there also needs to be a balancing idea....i do know a good one, but i dont really know how to say in english =\

Best answers
The holding idea sounds cool to me, although rather than use the arrows to maintain the hold, I'd rather see a power struggle (the struggle bar).

Idea: If the ability to hold a player were integrated, then the turbo throw (other thread) idea could be attached to it somehow.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that could also be an idea....dunno for sure which one to chose, teams choice eh =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom