💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't like my other one too much, and I had 30 mins spare so I did another Ryoko drawing. Don't reply if you are fed up of my art, I don't care for that, just say if you like it or if you think anything needs changing :)

Ryoko is currently listening to:
No Use For A Name - Why Doesn't Anyone Like me?

Best answers
its ok, i can tell its a quick one ryoko, hair is off, eye proportion on face is a bit iffy, and mouth is a lil weird, but again, thats why i think you should stick to your normal methods of drawing not that circle and line bull**** :p

sincerely,
your official critic,
and master...
tatewaki kuno...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fast or not I think ist very good great job dude

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its good. Just dosent look very um... Ryoko-like. She seems to serious to be Ryoko. As a drawing its good, not your best, but good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How are you getting the impression ahe looks serious :eek: her eyebrows are raised, not lowered, the mouth isn't snarly but raised in the corner,showing happiness and contentment.

o_O

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm so fed up with Ryoko!!! :D

That being out of the way, I think you need to work on the details more, like making all of the lines smooth, etc...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I tried a new style with that image and followed a style tut, so it isn't too detailed :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u might want to spend more time on ur drawings and get the proportions correct and that stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki: read above post please o_O

I tried a new style/way of drawing. Of course it's not going to be accurate, but I think I did ok. I like the cging in this one too ^.^

Best answers
Hair seems a bit off (too many bangs up front me thinks) and her neck is kinda skinny. Only neg thing I have to say about it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, beautiful work on the coloring. As it always is with your stuff. Her perspective is a bit off on her right side (face).

The eyebrow is too short and her right side eyelid isn't finished.

The mood you captured is pretty cool though. Nice to see something other than a grim expression or a kawaii smile. :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
What, so you could see her collarbones . . . you need a "release" if you know what I'm saying :p ;)
:rolleyes:

Well Ryoko, I think it looks good. But you have done better. My suggestion is to move onto bigger and better things. More detail or just something harder in general. It can still be of Ryoko. But just experiment with your talents. You might be surprised what comes out.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
First off, beautiful work on the coloring. As it always is with your stuff. Her perspective is a bit off on her right side (face).

The eyebrow is too short and her right side eyelid isn't finished.

The mood you captured is pretty cool though. Nice to see something other than a grim expression or a kawaii smile. :p
no offence, but its a horrible coloring job.

the hair is off, and its too simple.

as for the coloring, its fill in the lines then dodge once and burn once. you need to add different levels of dodge/burn, and use some airbrush. also, maybe take out the original black pencil lines when you cg it, it looks much more proffesional. ill look up a guide to it, cuz i think it would improve your work.

your sketching skills are still very good...

I WISH I COULD FREAKIN DRAW :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh I noticed people talking about how they thing this work isn't my best. Well in your retrospective opinions, what do you think is my best?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom