Ho Ho Ho!

Best answers
haha now I see why Skiwan was so adamant about getting an update. It all makes Perfect Frieza sense now...

Great teamwork with that model, GG and DS. A great example of what vision and collaboration can accomplish.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah It looks great in game, no real faults with it except the quality does not match the rest of the models bar form 1.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe that pic can be Frieza's ultimate transformation? Like half frieza is the strongest. will be a blast
That would be hilarious. Instead of a hidden character, he could be like a hidden transformation.

Raven, make it happen.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grrreat job!!
Now let skiwan go wild with the Goku model and skin :p (yes, i know it was updated already)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks all, it's much appreciated

It's definitely been fun to work on, but unfortunately there are deformation issues with the shoulders during some animations, however DT did a great job on the rig and its not as bad as it could've been. You should see his melee animations, DT makes him look godlike.... You have no idea how awesome it is XD. GG's original Frieza mesh was nice to work with, so mad props to GG, so I didnt have to make the whole thing <3

But anyways Ciarkol, as much as I'm flattered that you put him in your sig, you squashed his head :/ makes me sad to see him like that ;_;

btw, Enix is cooking something up thats even more hawt than this, makes me jealous D:

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw, Enix is cooking something up thats even more hawt than this, makes me jealous D:
I knows. It's so sexy, I want it ingame now. >_<

I rely can't wait to see the new Vegeta model ^_^
Who said anything about a new Vegeta model? Last I checked, we never said that we were going to make a new one.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow is perfect,God Gundam and Davidskiwa really great great,the model is too nice and perfect like the anime.now i see the old and this is too low,but this new is great.
i like the texture.
again great job!
wow enix,new model!

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I knows. It's so sexy, I want it ingame now. >_<

Who said anything about a new Vegeta model? Last I checked, we never said that we were going to make a new one.
Right now your just trying to crush my hopes of seeing a awesome remade Vegeta model. But I'm 100% sure there will be a new one. And I'll keep waiting for it even if it's gonna be the last update before ESF 1.3 comes out ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right now your just trying to crush my hopes of seeing a awesome remade Vegeta model. But I'm 100% sure there will be a new one. And I'll keep waiting for it even if it's gonna be the last update before ESF 1.3 comes out ^_^
No, I'm just asking why you think there's going to be a new Vegeta model. :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone PM me what enix is working on (been working on my thing and haven't kept up to date with what everyone else is working on ;P )

*edit*

And isn't that render just scary looking? Feels like Frieza's about to murder someone :p

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
But anyways Ciarkol, as much as I'm flattered that you put him in your sig, you squashed his head :/ makes me sad to see him like that ;_;
I think i fix that now :p :)

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
No, I'm just asking why you think there's going to be a new Vegeta model. :p
Goku's model was remade, "Mystery Character" is clearly a remade Trunks model, Frieza's new model just popped out so I'm sure all models will be redone. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom