Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I saw goku once become a USSJ
and if some one could make a model for esf
i will be very happy
10x;)

Best answers
Goku never became ussj. he went from 1 to 2 without goin ussj. u might be thinkin of a time his muscles got big and he was ssj but anywayz that sounds like a kool fan idea i might think about doin

Best answers
hmmmmmmm

yes he did
i dont remember how it called
i think time room, when goku and gohan were practicing
to fight cell, then goku showd gohan that he could become a USSJ
but it's not useful agains't cell, i'm sure he was USSj, watch Cell sega and you will see i think...

Best answers
US or Jap cuz im positive he didnt in the US version specially not in the hyp time chamber. he and gohan were just ssj in there

Best answers
goku showd gohan that he could become a USSJ lile vegeta and trunks, but its not useful agains cell, with all the strangth of USSJ you become slower, and goku could become
i'm sure...

Best answers
Yeh, he did became ussj, like Goku san said, with Gohan in Hyper Bolic time chamber (aka Room of Spirit and Time;)) with the armor veggie always wore in cell saga... and h*ll yeah would be cool, Dakd, maybe if i find a piccie you can try?:) cause i love ur ussj veggie, its unbelieveble nice......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PPL!!!
he didnt ask if he went ussj!!!!!
he asked if someone could make a ussj model for goku.....
i never saw ssj mystic gohan, but i have that model because its nice....
so take it easy guys

Best answers
I confirm he went USSJ.

He went ASSJ and USSJ at the sametime in the HBTC. He first went ASSJ then said "wait, i can go when step further." Then he went USSJ and Gohan was like "u did it!" then it cut to scenes of Trunks USSJ fighting Cell and losing then back to Goku and he said "no, this wont cut it. This new form has a weakness." Then you watch trunks lose to Cell. Then Cell explains to Trunks why he lost and then goes back to Goku and Goku explains it aswell. "This new body is to bulgy".

Best answers
Doesnt really matter if he did go ussj or not in the episodes even tho it was confirmed he did.. USSJ really isnt a saiyan transformation just a technique to push your body to the limits while loosing speed... so even if he didnt go ussj in the episodes he still could have I think.... anyways id love to see ussj goku.... but so far no ones been able to perfect a ussj model hope it turns out to be quality ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill do it i see the pics ill get started soon maybe tommrow i finished ussj vegeta working on trunks so ill put this as a pack :)

Best answers
Goku never became ussj. he went from 1 to 2 without goin ussj. u might be thinkin of a time his muscles got big and he was ssj but anywayz that sounds like a kool fan idea i might think about doin
Im sorry I have to do this DakD but YES goku does become ASSJ, and USSJ.

the 2 stages that Trunks and Vegeta reached while in the time chamber.

Yet goku reached both ASSJ and USSJ VERY QUICKLY

So, I dont know what episodes you watch but GOKU does become ASSJ,USSJ, and FINAL stage of Super saiyan. Then in the otherworld he reaches >> Ssj2 > SSj3

and here look
Umm. .That is not USSJ Goku, thats Goku from namek, they just made his muscles bigger in the pic
God, do all of you know anything about DBZ, sheesh..Im leaving this thread alone now.

EDIT: You hit it on the DOT Morrone! <<[I confirm he went ussj]

Best answers
I stand so corrected people lol. lemme explain i have trouble remmebering little things that lasted like 1 episode cuz dbz tends to drag 10 mins across 20 episodes lol. but now *sigh* ihave to make this model cuz goku looks awesome that way heheh

Best answers
satan stfu k?
i know alot more then you you fool
i know it's not real!
and you know what?i dont ****ing care if it's a fake picture!
i know thing that you will never ****ing know
so stfu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom