Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
yeah i wanna
and you will cry after i will kick you stupid ass
you think you the man
lets see

Best answers
lol, when I said im leaving this thread, thats what I mean ,sorry if I affended you Goku Son
bye

Best answers
Nooooooo look what my accursed stupidity and super bad short term memory hath brought upon ye forums once again!

woe is me!!!
i have caused quarreling and adverse language between my fellow forumers. I slay myself with my own stupidity.

lol

I am DaKD fear me. mauhahaha

Best answers
lol, when I said im leaving this thread, thats what I mean ,sorry if I affended you Goku Son
i did not affended by you belive me, its just make me angry cause you think i noob cause of ****ing picture!?!??!?!!
you have to learn alot of things dude!!

Best answers
Originally posted by |::Z::|Mr.Satan
Im sorry I have to do this DakD but YES goku does become ASSJ, and USSJ.

the 2 stages that Trunks and Vegeta reached while in the time chamber.

Yet goku reached both ASSJ and USSJ VERY QUICKLY

So, I dont know what episodes you watch but GOKU does become ASSJ,USSJ, and FINAL stage of Super saiyan. Then in the otherworld he reaches >> Ssj2 > SSj3

Umm. .That is not USSJ Goku, thats Goku from namek, they just made his muscles bigger in the pic
God, do all of you know anything about DBZ, sheesh..Im leaving this thread alone now.

EDIT: You hit it on the DOT Morrone! <<[I confirm he went ussj]
Guys, you've got it wrong. Ascended Saiyan IS Ultra Super Saiyan. It's the same damn thing! There IS no abbreviation for ascended sayian. ASSJ, you just made abbreviation up. There are several levels of Super Sayian. SSJ1, USSJ (which is too slow), SSJ2, SSJ3, and SSJ4 (from DBGT). Even though they call it ascended saiyan in the show, and they never mention Ultra Super Saiyan, THAT'S what it's called. Probably came out of the Japanese version. Besides, an Ascended Saiyan can be ANY stage of Super Saiyan ABOVE SSJ1, be cause to ascend is to go higher, whether it be SSJ1 to USSJ, or SSJ1 to SSJ2, or SSJ1 to SSJ3 or whatever.

Best answers
Wing Zero dont make pathetic attempts to correct people when your obviously wrong.

Vegeta fought Imperfect Cell lvl 2 as an ASSJ. Vegeta was smart Trunks was dumb. Trunks thought that he had surpassed Vegeta because Trunks could go USSJ and his father only ASSJ when it was really that Vegeta knew he would need to conserve as much speed as possible to beat Cell lvl2 but needed the extra strength ASSJ brought.

When Perfect Cell defeats Vegeta trunks goes USSJ and constantly through over 2 episodes tried to increase his power again and again cuz he thinks hes too weak when its really his speed thats killing him. ASSJ is half the strength SSJ2 provides but helps you keep most of your speed whole USSJ is the same strength as SSJ2 but you lose a lot of your speed.

Stick a fork in it, your done fool. Dont mess with DBZ gurus again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is one model request thread

there for all requests go there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom