Hmm Thanks Kuwa..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
I really hate how you started using the same theme as me on avatar/signature . That signature was basically for me , But EricW made a better one before it was done . It really irritates me , but I guess I'll live with it .
Well guess what? I don't care. If you thought i took that pic from your signature, I'll provide you with proof.

Best answers
you didnt take the pic from his signature but you DID take the same pose of naruto as the picture on his sig

and he doesnt say you took the picture from his sig but he says you took the same theme on both sig AND avatar.. wich is kinda lame though -.-

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ak, i always try to be original with stock, especially if sum1 else is using it, sorry but the way u made it look is way too similar to godhands sig, >_<..... and to be honest, u do trendwhore nearly everythin i see u make :\, its not very original, and its boring, and ur text looks horrid and unclear, the background looks iffy, i dont think its nice, its dark and the colours also look similar to godhands, sorry but it looks like u saw the aawesome stock and went lookin for it, made a sig, which soley depends on the stock, and then complain wen sum1 says ur unoriginal. Sorry it totally lacks talent and there is no personal touch at all im sorry to say you still arent learning, u have to start making ur own stuff, completely, put effort into makin sumthing original that suits u.... u can take this the wrong way if u want, but u dont learn anything from all the stuff u make, cuz u refuse to listen to critique and u continue to trend whore, say wat u like but it has to be said by sum1

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SAS]Orion said:
jp - don't post spam like that again, ok? You need to say why

I don't know why everyone is bashing the sig, I think it's quite good actually :)
Okay, i don't like it becouse: I don't like naruto, and i don't like it overall, sorry about the spam.

Its just not my taste.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
ak, i always try to be original with stock, especially if sum1 else is using it, sorry but the way u made it look is way too similar to godhands sig, >_<..... and to be honest, u do trendwhore nearly everythin i see u make :\, its not very original, and its boring, and ur text looks horrid and unclear, the background looks iffy, i dont think its nice, its dark and the colours also look similar to godhands, sorry but it looks like u saw the aawesome stock and went lookin for it, made a sig, which soley depends on the stock, and then complain wen sum1 says ur unoriginal. Sorry it totally lacks talent and there is no personal touch at all im sorry to say you still arent learning, u have to start making ur own stuff, completely, put effort into makin sumthing original that suits u.... u can take this the wrong way if u want, but u dont learn anything from all the stuff u make, cuz u refuse to listen to critique and u continue to trend whore, say wat u like but it has to be said by sum1
Ok..... I think you drank too much bear...This is my style that i have been using.. I kinda did my grunge one, kuwa's idea... and came out with this. Dont think i stole a style because it looks similiar. Im not that. :O

EDIT: Also, its not even in the same post, its on the oppisite side of the pose. If you want the manga cover...here ya go....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no once again u missed my point..... im not sayin u copied, its just not original, u dont see sum new company trying to make mars bars and call them saturn bars..... if u get wat i mean........ it just looks like everythin else i ever see, to get the praise u want u gotta go and descover how to make it look unique, special and make it stand out, at the moment it looks trendwhoreish...... i dunno if ur ever gonna understand

Best answers
First of all , Unknown . Learn to read propertly .
Second of all , I said you have the same theme as me , Which means I said you are using the exactly same picture . Now this should be a fat warnng for you ,

1) You spoiled the manga for the anime watchers only with no warning of what so ever
2) You are starting worthless flaming due your uncertain reading
3) You are missunderstanding most of everyones comments and crits , and turning it into idiotic behaviour .

Lid

L
Sicron said:
if u cant make ur self a sig, dont talk crap about other ppls sigs
Looking at your sigs I don't think you should be using this argument.

Best answers
The sig is ok, but you should try more then just blending a picture onto a background.

Add in some brush work, maybe some 2D, and do more with the font to give the sig a "flow".

I don't see any problem with him using the same picture, it's one of the best Naruto pictures out so I see why it is liked.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can a moderator close this...im tired of these Bull-S....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// I would take the large group of people criticizing as a sign of their interest in your work. You have made great sigs in the past, plus with a tourney going... the interest in this area seems to be larger all of a sudden.

But, since you created the thread... I shall follow through on your request.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom