Hmm I was thinking about this...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i was thinking about starting off everyone's Pl on my server at 1 and as they fight they get like 10 PL from killing someone or maybe 100. and i was wondering where i could get a plugin that remembers their PL and Loads it bakc up when they Reconnect to my Server.. Anyway i could do that ?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The answer is, No. The pl gain is higher then 10 or 100, don't lie. And a plugin like that would be unfair to people who just joined the server. Also, next time you have a suggestion, post it in the suggestions area, not in ESF Chat.

DMW

Best answers
The answer is, No. The pl gain is higher then 10 or 100, don't lie. And a plugin like that would be unfair to people who just joined the server. Also, next time you have a suggestion, post it in the suggestions area, not in ESF Chat.
dude this is not a suggestion its a request,he wants the pl to go up by 10 or 100,he's not saying it does so theres no lie there.Who cares if it would be unfair cuz it will be his 1 server that does this and ppl can join at will.He's askign for a plugin btw,i wouldnt know cuz i dont use plugins in esf.but i dont think there is one other then pl changer and i dont think you can make it remember,i could be wrong but thats my assumption.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You *could* make it remember Steam IDs like reserve slot plugins or Counter Strike WC3 servers. However, I can guarantee that this will ruin any server you make. The simple truth is that some ppl will have excessive PLs and others will have nothing and the ones with nothing will just get smoked and never gain any PL themselves. Furthermore, it would turn into the biggest beam spam fest ever. You do NOT wanna see what happens when you get insanely high PLs......damn Ness and his Death Ball (well, not like I wasn't doing the same thing ;P). Basically, it'd be pointless and ruin everything ESF is in trade for getting stronger like in the show. And eventually you'll have no players, assuming you get any in the first place.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom