Hmm help please

Best answers
Ok ! I need some help how to play ESF in Counter Strikei dont have Half life what i do ? o_o

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Hey. :)

First of all I have to say that you can only play ESF on Counter Strike 1.6 or Counter Strike Retail - Counter Strike Zero will not work.

Now, assuming you have the correct Counter Strike, you need to install Steam on your pc. Here is a quick guide how: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=54020

Best answers
But i have Counter Strike 1,6 how to install it there ?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Do you have Steam installed on your PC?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
As far as I'm aware there should be a grayed out 'Half-Life' option somewhere in the 'Play Games' window - not Half-Life: Source, Half-Life. If you click on it it should download Half-Life onto your pc.

Once fully installed you - as said here - "then you intall ESF1.2.x into your HL directory: c:/program files/valve/steam/steamapps/your user name/Half-Life"

Best answers
no i cant there i no half life in there :S

Best answers
help me can someone Giv me manual to Get Half Life to Steam ?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Then I'm afraid you have Counter Strike: Zero, not Counter Strike 1.6.

The only way you can download Half-Life through Steam is if you have the original Counter Strike. And if you can't download Half-Life you can't play ESF.

Pretty much all you can do is pick up a cheap version of Half-Life, that's all the advice I can give you.

Edit: And please don't double post, I appreciate you want to play ESF but it's against the rules here. The advice you want is here and here but it won't tell you anything I haven't already.

Best answers
i have [IMGhttp://www.rusovlaska.cz/data/155PC-hra-Counter-Strike-Condition-Zero-box.jpg[/img]
But i have the old Counter Strike !

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
It doesn't matter if you downloaded the old Counter-Strike when you got Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. You have to have bought the original individually to be able to download Half-Life.

Otherwise you would have a 'Half-Life' option in your 'Play Games' box.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MooK, please try not to double post.

As for the help you've been given. Try reading it and understanding it before you ask for more help. He's given you good advice already.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I would, but it is past 1 am in my time.

And besides for that I honestly have no idea as to how I can further help you. I've told you literally everything I know. :)

I'm sorry that I couldn't be of more assistance.

Best answers
Ok Sry Pain u add me Engar i have readed but i dont understadn what u mean i will understand it better if u added me !

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its simple. If you buy CZ you automaticly get CS. But CZ dosent allow you to install mods to it.

In other words if you buy Condition Zero you cant install ESF to it because it dosent alow it. And normal Counter Strike is connected to what you get it with. If you het it with HL than its OK but if you get it from CZ than it also acts like CZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom