Hm.. :P Need some help here?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, Appearently, Someone has decided to fake me and play as Kai
even though i explained to him, mannerely, that this Nick is being used by me since 1.1, and that he cant just use it, he didnt want to change his nick.
So there are Few options.
1.) I can ban him from all servers i admin in, ( ESF-Worlds, S2k, Hl2files, ESf-israel).
2.) I can consult you guyz about what to do :p
So i have decided to consult you before im taking the first step:p
what do you think ? :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Legacy4.Kai said:
Well, Appearently, Someone has decided to fake me and play as Kai
even though i explained to him, mannerely, that this Nick is being used by me since 1.1, and that he cant just use it, he didnt want to change his nick.
So there are Few options.
1.) I can ban him from all servers i admin in, ( ESF-Worlds, S2k, Hl2files, ESf-israel).
2.) I can consult you guyz about what to do :p
So i have decided to consult you before im taking the first step:p
what do you think ? :p
OK so here is the deal. I dont care what you do on esf-israel but you are not gona ban someone cause hes using your nick on esf-world or s2k. Or else youll be baned (and los of admin comes with it).

Is that clear.
Besides its just a name >.> live with it.

Best answers
Just use a different name. Kai is hardly original anyway. :p This could be a new beginning for you. Spread your wings and fly!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres already a clan named Kai. Surely one guy that will probably quit next week can't be all that bad?

I suppose it could get pretty annoying though. Truth be told, I would probably just ban him if I were you, but thats just me.

nge

Best answers
I think I'm going to use the name "Hybrid" every other time I play.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think from now on I'll be going under the name of Sarutobi. LOLZ! x.x

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG, I will so go under the name KilledWithStyle(c)
..... wait.........

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:p
Was joking about the banning, I dont really care :p
its just annoying -_-

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Or else youll be baned (and los of admin comes with it). Is that clear.
Wow grega, calm down :p.. I can also take some action you know..

You already asked me that yesterday on MSN. And as i already told you, banning would be a little to harsh. Yet i would act if someone would use exactly my nickname.. Which is FF|Skyrider. *shrugs*, the point is. I can install a plugin to make nicks protected with a password :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
get used to it, it happens, players like to take other names for fun. *It just makes him look bad*

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Wow grega, calm down :p.. I can also take some action you know..

You already asked me that yesterday on MSN. And as i already told you, banning would be a little to harsh. Yet i would act if someone would use exactly my nickname.. Which is FF|Skyrider. *shrugs*, the point is. I can install a plugin to make nicks protected with a password :)
So you're gonna protect pretty much every nickname around and bind it to an ID? long list

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sephize, i never really said that. But yet people do get confused if someone is using their nick in ESF. Remember, ESF is not like CS with tons of servers. Making your own official nick protected aint that bad, is it?.. Even if you use a OPS nick in the ESF channel you get kicked for it, hence my point.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, its pretty annoying. and Sky is right.
ESF is not exactly CS, in cs there are 10000 kai's, but they dont actually play in the same 3 servers like in ESF :p.
Plus its annoying , because i get these " Oh I have fought you before, youre not that good" (By someone ive never seen in my life , or played with)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best I can say is you should try to define yourself by the way you play or talk, not by your name. People have tried to copy my name in-game, but they can't type nearly as quickly as I can, or play like I can. People usually know the difference.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So? I'm not the only Fire Phoenix to ever play esf. Yes, there were others. Though I only saw him once, and he wasn't nearly as good as I was. What do you care if he has your "name". Technically it's not yours, anyone can change their name at anytime, and you're going to ban him because of it? It's like me banning you from some random server becuase I haven't seen you in the server before. Is that justice? No.

As for SailorAlea's post: very true. It's actually funny when someone says "stfu, im sailoralea and im better than u" And then I laugh.

I'm almost sure people will know by how they fight you if you're the real Kai or not.

Same thing happened with Gohan now known as LoKi. People changed their name to his to imitate him, but it didn't work because of his distinct fighting style.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My advice is to come up with an original name. Not once have I seen another Zeonix ingame. Not once. Sure, the name is kinda cheesy (I thought it up when I was 13 or 14), but I'm the only Zeonix ever to grace this game. Thats right. Grace this game.

Kai, on the other hand, isn't original in the least. Either change your name, chill out and be happy that people are trying to imitate you, or just leave it alone.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Zeonix. How cheezy is "Sonic the Vampire?" (A name I also thought up around 12-13) Well you'll never see another one unless he's trying to copy me. Same goes for first person shooters, who else is Sonic the Marksman? Yeah, Sonic is overused, but if you make it unusual you'll stand out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And remember. There is only ONE Kagato!

>.>

Yeah...dont use Logan, Indalecio, Cyril, or Happosai either. THEMS MINE!!!

nge

Best answers
Strangely, I play with the alias "woopie, what a computer" and still find people trying to pose as me. It's flattering to have fans and all, because there is no way people get that by coincidence. I made it in reference to my now 8 year old dell that I play on. I go by NGE on a good computer/when I feel like it, and that's really quite rarely doubled.

You could always pull a gohan and change your name (Loki) to something less common. Those who you want to know will know, and those who don't probably don't matter to you anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom