Hlev's suggestion getting its own thread

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Make the game detect how loud the player is screaming to the microphone and increase their powerlevel that way. That could be fun. Or disastrous.

I seriously think this should be added later in a patch AFTER the game is released.

It should be created for the LOLs and the ROFLs only, nothing more, nothing less.

I think it should be a choice for the server admin if he wants to enable it or disable it.

Basically, when it is enabled, maybe the mic can recognize the decibels and each level of decibel should add PL per second.

So like screaming in, I don't know if that's is a sane decibel, 60 decibel then it adds 1000 PL per second for this decibel.

Of course the boost will be temporary (like 20 seconds), like the turbo charge in the current ESF:Open Beta Final (notice the "Open Beta" in the name, the overeager zealots amongst you)

I seriously think this shit would be hilarious, hearing all this 12 year old scream to the mic.

Applause for Hlev for thinking about it before a lunatic like me.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Or someone could mic spam an obscenely loud audio clip and reap the benefits of it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It is a temporary boost, for like 20 seconds, like the current Turbo charge in esf open beta final.

Also he is probably a noob, and as we saw, no matter the PL, noobs lose, always.

Best answers
Im guessing you can transform while your doing this if your pl is high enough?

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I quite possibly think this is best suggestion in the history of all suggestions ever.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would love this. This should be optional though, imagine what would happen if you play at night :D ...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I would love this. This should be optional though, imagine what would happen if you play at night :D ...
Rofl yea I stated it should be optional.

I think it should be a choice for the server admin if he wants to enable it or disable it.

Best answers
That's good suggestion for honest and friendly players.
But what about other players? Will they want to hear the screaming throughout the game? Which will get irritating after a while playing...
Also, I bet that there will be peeps out there which macro a high audio file to the mic input.
So one key to give you a boost thingy.

Nonetheless, even I would scream... I mean that has been my childhood dream. :)
Or make it so that you must scream to transform. That could be awesome for some reason.
Adding more fx and lightnings flashing around you, while screaming.
I already know that there will be youtube channels making some "Epic screaming transformation" uploads.

OR add something like trol speech recognizer, when you say in the micro "It's over 9000".
The ghost nappa's will appear all around you...
Nevermind, got myself carried away.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
OK, some of you are intelligent, thinking this idea is good.

Some of you don't get it that this suggestion is for the ******* LOLs and ROFLs.

If someone puts on "I said what what in the butt" for "unlimited PL" ill laugh my ******* ass off and not get pissed that he puts a song instead of screaming! (although again, the boost is for like 20 seconds like the CURRENT turbo charge on esf 1.3 open beta final - ive said it for the third time, READ IT).

Now all I need is Grega coming here, bashing my dreamS again, saying "blah blah blah I love myself, blah blah blah I got a huge ****, blah blah blah impractical/impossible to input in the game (aka we don't want extra work god dammit stfu Deco!!)

:heart: Grega

Last edited:
Best answers

Some of you don't get it that this suggestion is for the ******* LOLs and ROFLs.

If someone puts on "I said what what in the butt" for "unlimited PL" ill laugh my ******* ass off and not get pissed that he puts a song instead of screaming! (although again, the boost is for like 20 seconds like the CURRENT turbo charge on esf 1.3 open beta final - ive said it for the third time, READ IT).

Now all I need is Grega coming here, bashing my dreamS again, saying "blah blah blah I love myself, blah blah blah I got a huge ****, blah blah blah impractical/impossible to input in the game (aka we don't want extra work god dammit stfu Deco!!)

Grega
there you have it folks, the cries of a super duck

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

:heart: Grega

Actually id find that quite hillarious as a side option to the regular charged turbo ^^

Either hold down the button or scream in to your mic for the duration of the charge XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom