💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey! I was bored and seeing how Glenn (One Of The HLEB Modelers Who Is On Dees Forums As Well) has been losing his stuff all the time I decided to make some models for the mod, now remember, I SUCK AT MODELING! If you can keep that in mind, you may proceed >> Mr. Satan's EB Model Thread

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, my molecule looks great!

*edit*
Yup, meant Mr. Molecule

Best answers
Hehe, they look good, I've been trying to model for a while now and I'd say you beat me lol

OFF-TOPIC what is this EB you speak of? Obvously its a mod, but whats it about? Website?
*EDIT* doh, Earthbound mod lol, neglected to look at your sig, I must be blind, heh

Best answers
Earthbound mod???! Im there!

Doesn't look too bad.. cept it seems to be too 'ovaly' but it might just be the angle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad to see you guys think it's okay. We finally got a coder who is already hard at work doing both coding and modeling! :yes: And soon we'll be moving to a new, faster and better host then we'll have a site up as soon as someone wins the damn Art Contest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, thanks but it's not really anything for me to brag about. I'm using the preset shapes and just scaling and manipulating them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm no modeler, you'll see why as soon as I show the model I made. (hehe) :p
I made Fobby. (I'm pretty sure that's his name) His body is incredibly simple! This is my first model ever, and I don't plan on modeling, I just need to know how to do this stuff. :p
I got the concept of skinning and animating down, and I can add a screen shot of him to the forum as soon as it comes back online. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's back online but on a new host and I forgot the link ~_~

Best answers
lol i'd like to enter that damn contest.. but i can't find ANY good pics to use for it...
ANy links for me? ....

oh btw urr site is down

Best answers
uhm i like more meant, where i get earthbound pics :D like each char that is in etc.. can't realy find those :D

Best answers
lol u sure about that link?

http://www.starmen.com/
Your online source for Kauai flower essences...and much more! Less stress,higher vibration!
Feel the awesome power of the Garden Island!
Bali Hai near Starmen essences office

uhmm u sure ? don't see a link anywhere on that site..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...

Originally posted by lost
lol u sure about that link?

http://www.starmen.com/
Your online source for Kauai flower essences...and much more! Less stress,higher vibration!
Feel the awesome power of the Garden Island!
Bali Hai near Starmen essences office

uhmm u sure ? don't see a link anywhere on that site..
:notice: Well if you would've use the link I gave you instead of what you thought i said, you'd have gone to the correct site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom