HL2Files Servers Needs Admins

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
All 3 HL2Files servers (Yes, 3. I added a USA server as well) is in need of some active admins. If you are interested, just reply below and or Private Message me. Also, you are required to have some experiences within the game and in adminship as well.

I just need:
- Username / ingame name.
- SteamID.
- And your story why you want to become an admin.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I have edited the first post :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you meant username at steam?
Ingame name: >>|P.W|<< LionHeart
Steam ID: If i get accepted i'll give it to you private
Well...I would like to become admin to keep the servers in order and kick/ban/slap(rarely) the no-gooders, and also cuz I fell like I help esf by this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could be one of them, if you trust me.
Ingame name: dan_esf_fanatic
SteamID: Same as LionHeart, I'll tell you if I get accepted in PM.

As for the story, well, I hate people that don't abide by the rules on servers, especially after constant warnings. I'd like to teach them that if you play on someone's server you follow their rules, or don't play at all. And I'd like to know what it feels like to be admin xD. Well, that's about it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Both of you sound just fine, Private Message me the info. :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I am still looking for way more admins, I highly doubt 2 to 3 would be enough for this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Sky, I could try out for it. Also, I gotta ask Neo how he is going on your Plugin :p.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised that an army of ten year olds hasn't raped this thread with "LET ME BE A ADMIN AND POON PEOPLE".

I would do it for you FF, I really would. But I just joined a mod team, so I'm gonna be too busy with that.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Just Private Message me the information, and I'll make you admin.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just Private Message me the information, and I'll make you admin.
Will do. I gotta get back into ESF as much as I used to be. 1.3 just got me abit mad because of those Minion kids.

Best answers
Username: tc250
Ingamename: Ren // -]Z|R[- Gladiator
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:2475341

Well I'm VERY active on ESF american servers, i noticed that all the admins on the hl2files were european, and they do not come on the american hl2files often, i also have admin on the Z|R servers, i think that i am fair, i will make sure that people will follow rules, and help out beginners when i can =].

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Username: tc250
Ingamename: Ren // -]Z|R[- Gladiator
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:2475341

Well I'm VERY active on ESF american servers, i noticed that all the admins on the hl2files were european, and they do not come on the american hl2files often, i also have admin on the Z|R servers, i think that i am fair, i will make sure that people will follow rules, and help out beginners when i can =].
First poster user I see :eek:, You're quite unfamiliar to me :p.

Best answers
well my old account was Terryc250 but it got deleted, because i quit esf about 3 years ago and i juss started again about a month and a half ago, i come to hl2files server every now and then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, does this mean I have one server less to administrate or what? Since more people are signing up I'm guessing you're giving one of my servers to them. Both ways are fine, though, I'm happy with any number of servers ;)

Best answers
I'm surprised that an army of ten year olds hasn't raped this thread with "LET ME BE A ADMIN AND POON PEOPLE".

I would do it for you FF, I really would. But I just joined a mod team, so I'm gonna be too busy with that.
quoted for truth

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'll get the admins up a.s.a.p, do email me your SteamID to [email protected], even though you might have already Private Messaged me. It's so I can quickly can get around to it. I also have to get FastDL back up the server as well.

Best answers
Just thought I'd put myself up for admin power as well as I've been a player since the start of 1.2, I'm not a great one but I play for at least 1 - 2 hours a day and often ether go to .Maze servers or HL2files, I am also ranked on the ESF-world site as 2nd (this may not mean much but at least it shows how much time I play and where I play)

sky you might remember me as I do have you on msn but I've gone under the following names before:
Ichrin no Hana
Lonely Flower of the West
LFW
Bankai, CL
Vizard, CL

My msn email is [email protected]

my steam id is : STEAM_0:1:679432

if you want any other info about me, just PM me or talk to me on msn

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I removed all my Private Messages because my PM Box was almost full. For those who are still wanting to become admin, email me at [email protected] or leave a message with your name & SteamID here. And thanks Desmond.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When ever I can steal me another CD/CD-Key from walmart I will work as an Admin ^^. Or 1 of your CD Keys :p Which ever comes first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom