HL2Files.com Clan Page Banner Request

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm wanting to have a HL2Files Clan Page Banner. The only problem is, i suck at creating "art". Especially when photoshop is so darn complicated for me :p. But besides the point, who can create one? It's quite simple. The banner has to do with Earth Special Forces, and anything is allowed. The max size can be 600x100. Use your creativity :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should know better than to double post, Sky.

If people aren't replying, you could try and PM people who you think might be able to help. Or just ask someone to post something in here, so you can post again.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm afraid not at the moment, it just all has to do with "Earth Special Forces & clans" ^_^. And Shiyo, double post as far as i know only counts posting again within a few hours, my "double post" how ever was after 3 days, not right away. I've done this before a month ago, and no mod said something about it. But I've removed the "double post after 3 days". I'm not going to PM anyone due i don't know who is able to create a good one, that's why i'm posting this.

So people can see this thread, create a banner. And to see which of the banners that the people made fits with the Clan Page.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was bored, and I like blue.

It has a thin white border, but I don't know what kind of color scheme it's going to be used in. Do you know at the moment?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:eek: Not sure, but it looks great! :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
You should know better than to double post, Sky.

If people aren't replying, you could try and PM people who you think might be able to help. Or just ask someone to post something in here, so you can post again.
You should know better than to come off all "look at me, I'm a moderator, I wear gold plated diapers, never question Bruce ****inson".

Let the mods do their jobs, that's what we're here for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom