HL2: EP2, Portal and TF2 gameplay footage released

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All 3 games are looking phenomenal. I can't wait to play 'em.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That TF2 video makes me want to play TFC. o_o

I'm not a big fan of the cartoony style, but I'll be damned if TF isn't fun. I hope they include remakes of the popular maps (was that 2fort in the video?).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tsunami said:
Yes its 2fort
!!!

I must now sex you up.

EDIT: This is gonna be classic... I mean... the Scout's melee weapon appears to be an alluminum base-ball bat, and his classic nailgun appears to be an actual nailgun. And the Rocket-jump is alive and well. The spy standard Cloak bothers me though. Remember the **** that could go terribly wrong on FF-on servers when a spy got into your base?

Also: NO PYRO GAMEPLAY?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! My favorite class.

Best answers
WOW, spy FTW!!! Man, I'm so being spy all the time when this comes out! ^_^

Best answers
If the spy will be perma-stealth.. The game is ruined, period..

So lets all hope that it won't be the case..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
If the spy will be perma-stealth.. The game is ruined, period..

So lets all hope that it won't be the case..
I'm sure he won't be, as I'm sure there's lots of things we're not seeing from that video alone. However, I hope that doesn't replace the disguising feature. I loved disguising myself as an enemy sniper, standing on their sniper deck in wait of an "ally" sniper to appear, then getting close and shanking him in the back. !_!

Best answers
Arthos said:
!!!

I must now sex you up.

EDIT: This is gonna be classic... I mean... the Scout's melee weapon appears to be an alluminum base-ball bat, and his classic nailgun appears to be an actual nailgun. And the Rocket-jump is alive and well. The spy standard Cloak bothers me though. Remember the **** that could go terribly wrong on FF-on servers when a spy got into your base?

Also: NO PYRO GAMEPLAY?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! My favorite class.
The cloak probably only works when not moving. All three games look as good as they should; good for them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Episode 2 looks really cool. More of a departure than Episode 1 which was more of the same. It seems the engine can handle more breakables than I thought, and everything looks tasty with HDR.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My god... the trailer for TF2 was one of the best trailers i've seen in a long ass time. Everything worked perfectly together.

The only thing that I didn't really like the look of in that trailer was that the Heavy's machine gun seems to spray randomly in too far of a spray.. but that might just be the graphics for it.

Can't wait!

Best answers
tf2 is a gotta get! I'm so getting it when it is released! ;o as for hl2 and portal.. well I doubt my machine will be able to hand 'em :x portal.. well yeah, maybe. but for hl2 epi2 not so sure about

Best answers
You think your machine can handle TF2 but not hl2 ep2/portal?

How in the? TF2 regardless of its cartoony look is insanely detailed, i would say it rivals the graphics of hl2 lol.

Besides hl2's draw distance anyways =).

Best answers
Mogwai said:
You think your machine can handle TF2 but not hl2 ep2/portal?

How in the? TF2 regardless of its cartoony look is insanely detailed, i would say it rivals the graphics of hl2 lol.

Besides hl2's draw distance anyways =).

ups, totally forgot that matter of fact.. well I better run it on the lowest graphs, to get atleast an accessable fps. Well you'll never know before you try :p

Best answers
There are pyro people, and medics. That video just didn't show them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TF2 doesn't require much processing power?

The models looked pretty high poly to me. And although higher poly's dont suck up your GPU power, the other effects the game used in that trailer seemed pretty intense.

Best answers
HQ version of TF2 trailer on steam.

NEW HL2 : EP2 trailer out on steam.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom