HL--ESF--?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no.
the only way to get a cd key that works is to buy the game.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warez, Cracks, and Hacks
Anyone who asks for any form of warez, crack, leeches, FTPs, fserve, patches, mods, chips or hack of any kind will be dealt with according to the corrective action section below. Allowing people to ask for/exchange warez in our forums makes all of us liable for the consequences. Oktagone, our host, does not allow warez on their servers, thus it is against this AUP and their TOS (Terms of Service).
You can buy it, or you're out of luck.

Best answers
then...i guess its out 4 me...well...maybe im gonna buy hl2 but does esf works on hl2? or can i use the hl2 cd-key to get it work? maybe il buy it someday......
if it does works on half life 2 (esf) then is it possible to download a hl2 cd-key then...
cos i only got the copy of hl2 but not the key unfortunatly. u are the 1 deciding what im doing now, isit that i can continue playing or isit...that i stop for an few years i dont know how long! till hl2 is so cheap...that even some1 can buy it 4 i dont know 5 bucks or 10 but not 50! so..if u can help me i might be able to give u an hack creator that makes hacks + a readme how to use it if ur not able to help me then ..farewell i guess , im not trying to buy ur help with that h4x0r creater but its something for in return IF u can help me,if u want something else mabe i can get that instead, a game or a site or a cheat or whatever! well...guess im talking to much but i would do anything to play esf online REALLY ANYTHING (exepct paying 50 bucks 4 hl2,and then i dont even know if i can use the cd-key of it) ..ok and now ..the only thing i can do..is wait till the next reply... ..hmm maybe il get banned for offering a hack editor 0.0
well whatever..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ESF won't run on Half-Life 2, plus hacks and cheats for online games aren't taken kindly on the forum.

-Closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom