HL 3 v. ESF Final: The Dawn of the Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old

Best answers
Vote in your winner! Who is going to be the first?
HL 3 -
ESF Final -

Best answers
I'm confused, is there meant to be a poll here? Anyway, I think ESF:F will come out first. We haven't heard anything from HL3 - if that's still even in production, we might see that 2018-2020. ESF:F, from what I believe, is only 2 years ago from being completed.

ESF Old Timer
Best answers
All I know is that ESF Final is a project that is spend on peoples free time next to school and work.
For them its not a race of what will come first.
So I dont fully understand why this is needed unless you can explain to us whats the meaning of this.

Proud owner of Half-Life
Best answers
Does it really matter ? Both games are going to be incredible no matter what, but back on topic , ESF final will come out before HL3 (thats my guess ).Also who knows , maybe they will release HL2 EP3 ?!

Old

Best answers
Lol dudes you didn't understand the joke... Please... more humor to your lifes.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to be funny next time.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I grow tired of these threads.
Deverz would you kindly purge these threads and start warning these impatient children that if they don't stop they will be receive a whack of the good old banhammer.
These threads are nothing but negative feedback and pressure to dev team and honestly counter-productive.

Old

Best answers
Really, you dudes are really boring, what a couple of not funny old complainers ignorant.
I think all this angry of you guys because i really touched something you feel.
Don't worry, you guys can cry as you want, but don't think i'll stop only because you all got "hurt".
More impacient than a kid is who feel about a little joke, can't do nothing, deal with it.

Last edited:
Proud owner of Half-Life
Best answers
Naa, its really because that joke is old and not funny, you are not funny.
Deal with it.

Old

Best answers
Ok, now let me sorry for the dudes that cried, Sorry to you, and to you all. I'll try to don't get harder next post to you babies.

👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just going to close this thread for obvious reasons. Everybody just chill out please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)