Hitman Teaser

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is going to suck. 47 is going to be talking too much, he looks like a little kid, and why the hell is he running around with his shirt unbuttoned waving two guns around? I cannot imagine this turning out good.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS CAN't BE I CAN"t BELIVE IT OMG that trailer made me cry OMG PLSS MAKE TIME TO WORK FASTER that it's just freaking aswoomm man

Best answers
This is going to suck. 47 is going to be talking too much, he looks like a little kid, and why the hell is he running around with his shirt unbuttoned waving two guns around? I cannot imagine this turning out good.
QTF

i saw a romantic scene in there... this is gonna turn out to be complete rubbish

unless they revamp it to include :

100%: of him doing mission
100%: of him getting revenge
100%: of him putting on silly costumes
100%: of him using the enviroment to his advantage

^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If any movie based on game would be good, this is it (just my opinion).
Man i am so waiting for this to come out!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
47 looks way too young. He looks like some 20 year old, while I always thought 47 was around 35.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the events taking place in the movie are 15 years prior to the events in the game.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
David Bateson (the voice of Agent 47 in the games) looks a lot more like Agent 47 than Timothy Olyphant. This is because the developers based Agent 47's appearance on David Bateson.

Until they release a trailer that would convince me otherwise, I'm passing on this movie.

Best answers
omg this mean suckt mean noob i think its better when the mean from the transporter its better for this movie

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only word in my known vocabulary to describe that trailer is:

Suck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never did like the game, probably won't like the movie either. Especially when a few of you that apparently did like the game say it's gonna suck. Nothing to see here.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awww come on, this is like the only movie I had high hopes for. Son of a *****...

Best answers
Oh well, maybe once the gaming generation is older they'll be the ones making the movies and make them not suck... I too had high hopes for this movie.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only good movie+game combo there exist is Chronicles of Ridd!ck, and I guess that will stay for a while. Seeing 2 explosions, gun waving and a romantic scene ruins the entire setting of being a legendary silent assassin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom