Highest speed you're comfortable with...

Best answers
well I haven't played anything for like 2 months but I seem to remeber in evm that ssj3 goku was quite hard to control (I think it was about 380) but you got used to him, whereas what I can handle? I'd say I can handle ssj goku speeds but above that and it's quite hard for me to see what I'm doing

EDIT: it's a bit ****ed up about the character speeds being wrong, maybe a small update to fix it? or at least a correct list of the speeds

Best answers
I prefer ssj trunks's speed. It's pretty fast and allows great control over the character.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thin Buu is the fastest I can control with any accuracy, which is fast enough to get where you need to go.

Best answers
I never trans normally so my fav speed was all untransed speeds

Best answers
if i dont have much time to adept, ss gokus speed is fine, but if i have an extra 40 mins or so after i trans then i do good with with cell or buu trans, but i always overswoop with them at first, 220 to 315 is quite a difference

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil buu is good for me.

Best answers
450, when they add all these new transformations, make the fastest characters have weaker or less attacks to balanace it out(or hp)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do we know if we can control 400+?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Educated guess I suppose. I'm hoping theres a speed modifying plugin somewhere, i'd like to test out speeds for BTL transes too, but that's not the point of this thread. I suppose I find it a bit of a handicap when fighting anyone with a speed of 280 or above, and if they know how to effectively use teleport (both offensively for telehits and defensively) then i'm usually completely screwed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer Goku/Vegeta untransed in 1.2 i suppose. I'm not used to 1.1 anymore so it is a bit fast for me. Though if I practiced I could be comfortable with 1.1 again :D

Best answers
Since my computer runs ESF at 40 fps... it makes no difference to me (all bad quality)... So I rather choose speedy, Krillin or Buu. =)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anything above cell2's speed can be awkward for me to control, but usually after 5-10 mins i get use to it. I certainly hope 1.3 goes faster than any character available now D:

Best answers
yea im talkin real fast like 500 n stuff, its no use looking like your ssj3 if you dont feel like your ssj3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Good stuff, is the speed editor publicly available by any chance?

I heard the maximum speed of an entity on the HL engine was what a ki blast is right now. What sort of speed is that? 500? 600?
I can pm it to you if you want.

Nope, kiblast is not the fastest speed possible in HL engine.

@ Pain - I love to brag :talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom