Best answers
Discord Member
Best answers
second one looks badass .... but scouter would b realy cool n retro ^_^

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
BUT, to be honest, I prefer that one I am also working on, most, because it's minimalistic, small and you have a cleaner view for fighting:

[url]http://www.abload.de/thumb/hud6n0jgr.jpg[/url]
(WIP!)

But that's just my opinion.
mutsu i like that second hud idea, but for me it will be better if u and something like that, if u want ;)

and here some of my idea for custom hud when the game will be release :fight:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Is there anyway that the devs could add an option of changing the scaling on the HUDs? Like the first Mutsu posted and the Gohan picture, it's way to big and I like to have my UI real small in all the games I play so could that be an option?

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It is indeed Gigantic in that picture

๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Like I said before I've include the HUD after the POTW was taken just for a better imagination how it looks ingame without the gray background. Well, it's my fault - I didn't attach importance of the size of the HUD. Don't know that this is such a discussion-thing like that. :D

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven why don't you show the public my HUD design and see what they feel about it... especially since they don't like this one
I will do that soon :) with a little extra on top of it.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Things are looking good.

2D god
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I will do that soon :) with a little extra on top of it.
ah great... i just thought you guys scratched the whole thing which got me abit upset :p sorry and thanks

Stalwart Assassin
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
All of the HUDs shown in this thread look amazing in their own way, and I have to give props to the designers. I personally like ciarkol's 3rd HUD best. For the minimap, I like a dragon radar design. The classic scouter was great too.
If we are in fact given the choice between a few different HUDs in the final version, that would be awesome!

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The second HUD in Mutsu's post is an example of what I mean by a more unique design. It's a great start, but I think it could use some more ideas and work.

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I too like @mutsu's HUD and I think he's on the right lines there on how it seems to fade towards the action orientated part of the screen. Makes it more immersive imo. The HUD showcased I think is OK, needs to be scaled to get the right idea but I definitely do not like the bubbly look of Health + CL Bar. Instead of the bubbles maybe have Dragon Balls around or something as everything looks liquidy . Or use the Dragon Balls for the tier points. I think the HUD should be compact and use screen space effectively instead of it being super stylish and my point is proven by everybody adhering to @mutsu's WIP HUD.

PS: I made this one but I am nowhere near at the standard of everybody here. But maybe someone else would like to xpand on the general idea?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom