High-Poly Model (not for kids under 16 years)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm yeh... something different then i did befor... my first highpoly on human related model...

I would be happy about c&c and also for tips how to fix the hip <_<... if theres anything wrong :)

Best answers
look pretty good tryforce :)

i think the knees are a bit to high up, you might want to gring them down slightly

the butt could do with a bit more shape on the side view (may need to be rounder near the top

about the hips:

i think you could just scale them inwards in the front view, that may make them look better..

his chest is looking a bit flat in the side view (not sure if im right with that one tho)

good job tho im looking forward to an update ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know 90% of the people looking @ this tread are 16- lol its like an adult site it says dont enter unles your 18...what you gona do....ENTER lol :p looking ok tho ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sephiroth_nightmare said:
look pretty good tryforce :)

i think the knees are a bit to high up, you might want to gring them down slightly

the butt could do with a bit more shape on the side view (may need to be rounder near the top

about the hips:

i think you could just scale them inwards in the front view, that may make them look better..

his chest is looking a bit flat in the side view (not sure if im right with that one tho)

good job tho im looking forward to an update ;)
o_O never thought you would say something like that sephi... lets see what i fixed this time:

you know 90% of the people looking @ this tread are 16- lol its like an adult site it says dont enter unles your 18...what you gona do....ENTER lol :p looking ok tho ^_^
:p i thought about 85% xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont use meshsmooth, just build a low poly mesh, then add loops and define them from there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His ass is too edged, make it more rounded and fatty (not too fatty, but the ass DOES have alot of fat tissue) The arms look like mashed clay, no definition; I know they're still WIP, but you're not on the right track. The torso is oddly built and out of proportion with the legs (meaning, the torso is too big for the legs)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
His ass is too edged, make it more rounded and fatty (not too fatty, but the ass DOES have alot of fat tissue) The arms look like mashed clay, no definition; I know they're still WIP, but you're not on the right track. The torso is oddly built and out of proportion with the legs (meaning, the torso is too big for the legs)
Do you ever touched ur own ass? <_<" ....i gues ur describing him then...

uhm that i´m going the wrong way/track however you wanna call it is definatly wrong of you -.-" ...Im not going the way you did.. so it cant be wrong...

uhm @Gir:
Nah, i do it for some reason... also meshsmooth is easier then to do it in poly by poly modus...

here´s some better view:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Next time I suggest you start with the head of the model, and then continue the rest of the body from there. Personally I find that an easy way to keep tabs on how the model is looking proportion wise.

Right now the arms are too short, and the legs are too long. Not only that but you've got the knees too low. I guess that's due in part to the length of the pelvis ><;

The arms also look really messed up as well. The definition of the biceps isn't supposed to flow up into the pectorals like that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you need the warning, just say nudity. Most of us are mature about it. ^^

I agree with SA Gohan's drawover. What I almost had in my mind but it works.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh now i notice everything whats wrong... hmm that a good point to redo everything... thanks SaG ;)

Best answers
is it me or the back is bent in too much cool model though

btw where did you get that cloud picture? :]

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
make her some boobs damnit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kruli1 said:
make her some boobs damnit
im guessing you're a over x-ed teen?
judging from Gohans draw-over i'd say its a male btw..

anyways looking good but add some definitions to the lowe poly model and meshsmooth will automaticly pimp it out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aight now im changing to woman <_< ... i hope this mesh will be easier.... then here we go with da face:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG ITS FRANKENSTEIN!!

Anyway can't really judge now since it is not done enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you give me a perfect front image of your face please So I can drawover

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wires and larger images would help us give crits too ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
forehead looks smaller than cheeks/mouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom