Best answers
A preview of the model made by Enfinity for me and gs's mod the Dark Makai Tournament 2003. Shoulders still need fixing but its just a little preview. Its of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho. Enjoy! :p

Best answers
Part of the model Hiei that a modeller for me and gamesages mod is working on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:D One of my favorite animes's that Yuyu Hakusho

Just some small things that need some adjusting. The finger for one, are somewhat thick and stubby, it gives him a chibish look.
I needn't comment on the shoulders like you said :)
If the limit allows it, you need to add some more polygons there, because right now it looks far too triangular.

As for the hair, it looks weird, nothing at all like him. It should fan out some more at the sides and come down at the back, just like in your sig.

Overall the models pretty good, especially the body. Once he fixes the shoulders then it should look amazing.

G/L :D

Best answers
Yea Enfinity is not done with the hair yet and I noticed the fingers myself :p He is gonna fix those too. Thanks for the comments :)
Oh and here is an updated one with fixed shoulders :)

Best answers
Yes it does....and I have seen the entire series...it gets better... :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I hope CN shows more episodes on the Midnight Run this time around.

About the model, could you show a front view and flat shaded? It'll make critquieing easier

Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
Makai, aint that the name of some bfp model?
nope the models for bfp are Tetsedah, Shilo, Ryuujin, Pyrate, Kyah, and Gothax

Best answers
rofl xd DUH, ever heard of rodneys pack, whell, theres a second pack coming, guess whos on the team, im no noob when it comes to bfp, and i know the characters, i sayd what i said so casual cuz i was trying to figure out if the named himself after that character, heres the model in reffering to:

Best answers
Makai means Demon World. That model is of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho. I am sry if you got confused. The name of the mod he will be in is the Dark Makai(Demon World) Tournament 2003. the name Makai and refering to it is found often in Yu Yu Hakusho that is how we got the name. We didnt steal it from a model of a bfp character...lol

Best answers
The model's not fully done yet so no one can really judge can they?

O BTW offspring, i've been trying to work on new bg's and im trying to learn how to model for the mod...>_< so hard to do. But its worth it for our game

Best answers
Originally posted by OFFSPRiNGCo16
Makai means Demon World. That model is of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho. I am sry if you got confused. The name of the mod he will be in is the Dark Makai(Demon World) Tournament 2003. the name Makai and refering to it is found often in Yu Yu Hakusho that is how we got the name. We didnt steal it from a model of a bfp character...lol
ok ok my bad then :D

Best answers
he looks like one of santas little helpers, is his hair suppose to be like that ?

Best answers
Hair isnt done yet...I havnt spoke to Enfinity yet, when I do I should be able to post a updated model :p

Best answers
ermmmm... i figured i would have to register for the esf forums sooner or later

yea ill get a few other views
and prepared to see the hands a lil less great looking theyre like 500 polies each right now after msmooth :p

Best answers
Alrighty En, I am waiting for ya to come online so I can take a look at what more ya did and post it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom