hiding youre power

Best answers
i suggest you should add the pl hiding like in the show.
so you should be able to hide your pl at least 10% of youre maximum power and you should be able to power up like they do in the show when they are about to fight a strong opponent.

sry for my bad english i'm dutch

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't worry about the english, i'm dutch to and i'm not good in it to.
yeh, i was planning to make a treat about this idea but you're first.
what about that if you're in a combat whit beam/melee that you don't see the pl get up but you can load the pl up by powerup and turbo the same time.
het is alsof de meeste nederlanders majin zo cool vinden, majin vegeto is mijn creator naam :d

Best answers
this has been asked before (ex: me :)) but all seems to think its a bad idea... :S i think it would be cool but some dont :S

Best answers
it would rock of course and it makes things more like in show but there must be ofcourse the bigger auras and stuff.

and yes majin is very cool because there has to be evil in youre hart and then youre with the help of babidi youre power rises very much.

Best answers
this is the 5th thread that i have seen and allways is a bad idea dudes it's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN
just get over it.

Best answers
u can hid ur energy
if u dont use ki moves jump use torbo or something like that
anamy cant c u in scoter
(like in the show)

But to hid some of ur power
y that some1 wanna do it??
its kind of uslesss

Best answers
I've siggested this long time ago, but thy told me that they will do the game like his way, like they like, so... i think it's useless posting here, but i still believe that is a really really good idea :yes:

Best answers
esf is about fighting not hiding yeah it is a good idea and stuff if it was thought over and done properly ... definatly

Best answers
I tell you what...give me one good scenario where you would need/want to use this (besides regenerating with buu) and I will not consider it one of the stupidist ideas ever

But until then...stupid

Best answers
most people in the game usually go for the weakest person correct? well if you can pose as te weakest person then you can lure people to you.. it could be used as a luring technique... then there is sneak attacks.. getting behind someone... if you can hide from the radar it will deffenatly give you an edge in a fight...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yea it would be cool, but what about when some1 spots you and goes o look at tat pewp o_o then you would have to power all ta way back up to supa saiyan >:F

Best answers
nice idea but still point less in the game. pointless.
of topic: youre ducth, im israelian. and for all who speak hebrew:ממצב אנשים?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom