hide ki

Best answers
Will it be possible to hide ki so scouters dont pick people up on them, or would that be too hard to do or is it not really needed in the game at this point in

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well from what i've heard it's not going to be in.

Best answers
they should code so that when u not flying, powering up or charging a beam, u disappear off the scouter, this gives the game a stealth element

i like the way how an opponent has a massive blob on the radar when he has transformed

Best answers
from what ive seen you cant be detected when you dont use ki boost or any other ki(flying is ok i think )

Best answers
It would be great to have that way so people can hide from danger or somethin or getting womped by melees that u want to hide ur self from the scouters

Scruffie

S
I was playing on a 1 on 1 server and had a health of ten so my Pl dropped. When it reached 0 the other guy said he couln't find me. If there was a way you could get your PL to 0 you wouldn't show up on the scouter.

In fact after ten thousand my PL just disappeared altogether!

I think the scouter should be able to zoom in and out, so you can see wider areas.

Best answers
Nah, Even scouters have a max range....if you follow dbz quite well you see will when Raditz used it he could only see so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom