Hidden power

Read the Idea Tell me what you think.

• Awsome idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maby, I dont know, i dont get it, huh??

• Sucks Bad

• Total voters
Best answers
How about this idea..

-if say your fighting someone melee style and you notice your suddenly being double teemed two people meleeing you back and forth and your already at your fullest power well when this happenes you should press the transformation button and your character should yell really loud (in anger) and a wide blast should just shot out like your powering up but it should act like a wide melee attack that pushes everyone neer you away(far)
and it should basicly be triggered by being locked on by two or more people and your using your fullest power.

-consider it to be the hidden power that you can only use when you are at your using your Fullest power AND being out numbered. Should Have a better outcome when outnumbered by more than 2 people. nothing at all will happen if its just one person targeting you

-The downside to this is wont last long and cant do it more than once a life as well as very difficult to activate.

-To activate press the Transform button(note: to make it so no ones rapidly pressing the button on false alarm you should lose 5% health or some other consiquence like wait one min when the buttons pressed more than once in 5 seconds on a flase alarm)

Cool??

example of the hidden power: everyone should get a 3 second screem that knocks everyone away like a melee punch (sorta like powering up and exploding yourself) AND ::::
(PL = Power Level)
-gohon gets a 3 min of PL x5
-goku gets a 30 sec of PL x10
-vegita gets a transform + 1 min of PL x2
-trunks gets a transform + 10 sec of PL x6
-everyone else gets 1-2 min of PL x3
and etc..

the more people the higher these numberes. so if its 5 people vs you than for example gohon gets a 5 min of PL x8 get it. just like in the cell gohon got super strong when he was out numbered and pissed off

makes the game alot more interesting huh

everytime your being out numbered you can really push yourself and stand out something that cant be done just by pressing a simple button it invovles timeing and thinking

it might not even be being out numbered either say if one person alone melees you more than 6 times and you never touched him well bang that gets you and your character very pissed (transformation button is also the pissed button gota press it to get pissed but if you lie about being pissed outcome is bad)

plez to not put in your post well beta 1.1 wont have that and bla bla bla well i understand that this is just a suggestion for future versions and POSIBLY a version coming out soon.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 to 3 minutes of PL x 5 (Goku example)? That is madness. Maybe if it was like 25 seconds of PL x 2 I'd go for it. The problem is that you are asking the team to code in a system that can tell when more than one person is trying to melee you and how close they are. It's also a system that wouldn't prevent you from being knocked around; it would only reduce the damage you took and increase the damage you dealt. Doesn't sound fair that you could potentially come back from a royal ass-beating several times more powerful, even though they do that on the show. It would be hard to balance.

Best answers
ok well maby time is a bad example how about till the opponent loses a sertain amount of pl or health?? ya??

and yes that is what Hidden power is supposed to be like MADNESS POWER *speaks with feeling*

oh and sure why not make it like the show

and besides it would be something very difficult to do as well as when you do notice somone being attacked and you decide to help somone out and double team somone you should expect them to get really pissed then ya???

besides shouldent be that hard to code just make it so when two or more people have targeted you and your pl is the max you can put it then wala allow activation of hidden power when activated.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
That could lead to odd bugs, what if you are at 999,999,999? It would leave odd bugs and might even crash the game:scared:

Best answers
im sure there gona change it so you cant make it to 999,999,999 in a day or somethin but in this case where the person whos being out numbered is super strong and sorta has no problem with taking on say 5 week people then thats where it just shouldent work ya see.

im talking about when you really need it your out numbered pl is close to theres and you havent been able to touch the guys once. then ya hidden power to the rescue.

oh and im just using an example to show how much stronger you get you could alwasy just change it from PL x10 = really strong to something like PL + (10% of PL) = a bit sronger

ya know something like that just change it around a bit.

Best answers
Originally posted by jeff_d5
oh and im just using an example to show how much stronger you get you could alwasy just change it from PL x10 = really strong to something like PL + (10% of PL) = a bit sronger

ya know something like that just change it around a bit.
Yep change it around a bit,I've checked with my calculator and saw that PL values would fly to 999,999,999 when you've got a high enogh PL.

Lets say a PL of 697,243,196

697243196 * 10% = 697,243,20 PL
697243196 + 69724320 = 766,967,516 PL

I did the math so I think it should be toned down abit

BTW,I noticed that Goku got PLx10 in 30 seconds,is that an unbalance or something??

It might be a good idea since not everyone will target you,unless you'll be ganged up by something like 5 people.And he stated that it would be once a life.But at least add in a cool down time.

Best answers
This idea: makes no sense and holds no logistics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this would be unfair, too

imagine ... all have about 1 mill
Goku becomes angry ... gets 10 Mill ... his perfect transformationlevel is reached ... he transforms and has 20 Mill ...
he will kick anyone and this guy is DEADER THEN DEAD or he make only a yellowattack ... the whole level is blewn up then ...

sry ... but, I don't like this idea

train more ... than you can handle 2on1s ... (I'm working on 3on1s ;))

cya

PS: Magus and jeff_d5 ... please smaller your sigs a lil bit ...
Morrone's is the max (if he deletes the last empty line)
look mine ... that's enough ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Doodie Man
Yep change it around a bit,I've checked with my calculator and saw that PL values would fly to 999,999,999 when you've got a high enogh PL.

Lets say a PL of 697,243,196

697243196 * 10% = 697,243,20 PL
697243196 + 69724320 = 766,967,516 PL

I did the math so I think it should be toned down abit

BTW,I noticed that Goku got PLx10 in 30 seconds,is that an unbalance or something??

It might be a good idea since not everyone will target you,unless you'll be ganged up by something like 5 people.And he stated that it would be once a life.But at least add in a cool down time.
no no you got it all rong
its more like

697,243,196 * 10 = some big PL
(10% of 697,243,196) + 697,243,196 = a fairly larger PL
im not good at math but this is a better formula

oh and Nretep your numbers are too far and its not like your allowed to transform and what not just from say 1 mil to 3 mil or somethin like that (gohon would last long)

and just to add to the downside to all this when its over your character falls from the sky and lays down on the ground for 15 sec kinda like fainting from too much work ya see...

and morrone some more info to what you dont understand plez??

i think its a great idea a must have basicly when totaly out numbered or even totaly getin a big A$$ wopin.

still it should be dificult to perform (the right timeing)

p.s. plez feel free to alter or modify or change my idea around slightly to make it more appealing since i dont understand the engine and how the number system works in this game.

p.s.s. my sig is fine

Best answers
Dude, this is a game. It doesn't have a story line or whatever. It is a 'game'

And even if this stuff is implented, I think you will cry your ass off when somebody beats your ass with the stuff and sends you like a ping pong ball through the whole level.

Best answers
you are being attacked by 2 people?

kick 1 off with melee, kick the second one, shoot some ki balls(kiblob) then a generic ki beam, fight the second one normal( repeat it if he´s still not dead)

it work with me...

Best answers
let me say this again i understand it is just a game.

secondly the more people attacking you at once the easier it is to perform

for example

for 2 people taking you on its extremely hard to get hidden power but when 7 people (like the kid cells) start taking you on then thats where its just simple to do ya see??

im using examples from the show to implement into the multiplayer

get my drift:paper: o_O o_o ;) :laff:

Best answers
i think they should just put an anger/limit break meter into the game. much easier, similar effects to this but you can use the anger bar for numerous functions in the game.

Best answers
I don't like the idea posted in this thread, but the limit break (would have to call it anger bar, limit break is taken) is a great idea. We should post it on one the devs will look at.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be pointless to make another topic about that its been suggested millions of times before

anyway yeah this idea would compleatly unbalance alot of stuff not to mention be unfair and would cause lotta problems

Best answers
it would not be unfair cause the person realeasing the hidden power only has a short time, and when he does his scream everyone gets knocked away from the person screaming also giving them a chance to RUN or HIDE so the power will be wasted.
come on people just think do you really wana do the same thing all day without standing out in front of everyone (for a short time) and posibly kick ass

you guys are forgeting that even though you get this big power gain you still gota catch the guys and powned them into the ground.

dont think of it as invulnerability just think of it as being beaten on and using some last bit of strenght you never had before to defend/attack for yourself

the worse the situation is the better the outcome
/
/
/
and as for the anger bar sure the more hits the enemy gets off you the higher it climbs and the more you get off him the more it drops etc.
and when the bar is full and you literaly got your ass woped your character should just go bezerk for like 15 seconds then when your done you go a little bit below your origional PL (Temporarily).

i mean im sure you get pissed at home and smash the keyboard when things dont go your way well how about instead of pushing a bit harder on the keys why not push a button and slam on them. although you will have to run outa some serious breath after that.

p.s. you gota admit its a hell of alot more usefull then turbo, turbo is the biggest waste of code space animation ever its so useless i mean turn it on leave it on at any time what kind of a challange is that.

p.s.s. dont vote till you really understand from now on

Best answers
This idea is still, sutpid, unfair, and still hold no logistics. If your close to death its becuz you screwed up and got yourself destroyed. No extra benefits for the weak. No cheap moves for the pathetic.

Best answers
dude i still dont think you guys understand

not even a noob will be able to perform this hp thing right

only people who are really good can perform this

but once its over CONSIDER the DOWNSIDE TO IT

you loose power speed and maby health cause you over used your characters limits guy

and besides after using HP he should literaly be disabled for like 15 sec or something either cant shot or cant melee cause of exauction

it is not cheep it is not easy to perform you have to really know what your doing in order to perform this hidden power

just as gohon not many people could do what he did to cell.

besides it makes the game alot more exciting and no stupid back and forth stuff without anyone dominating the other and etc.

cant be abused either.

thats it if this idea still dont go through your heads then i give up.
at least most people think its a sick idea and im just prowed people out there like it

p.s. about those people who like it why arnt they here to back me up or change a bit of info to your likeing??

p.s.s. by the way plez dont get confused on Hidden power dont think of it as just being stronger think of it as being pissed

if you want you can change Hidden power to Bezerk instead if it makes more sense to you??

Best answers
I think your idea is great jeff_d5, it just makes the mod a bit more cinematic at times
and with the exhaustion, it will not be overused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom