Hidden power bar.............

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:cool: I think if they deside to add something like hidden powers were you can only use the ammount of power you desire.

OK...If they deside to do it they should make a bar or something were you can see the % or ammount you are using think how much fun would it be!!!!

;/ You can either drag in the bar the line ferther or whatever.
Or mayby a pair of keys?

It would be cool plz tell me if you think its a good idea.
:] I have seen threads of hidden powers but not with the bar etc..
Looks like you ppl don't like the idea but I think it would absolutly rule!

-Cruzharo :smile:

Best answers
That idea is alright, but in ESF there is no point in it because you don't need to hide power. Whats the problem if someone sees your true power, you're still gonna kill him!

Best answers
It would be nice if you can just hide from the radar like in the show... there its so if they stay on the ground and DONT FLY they are invisible for the radar... i think that should be in and when you charge a attack that the see you again in the radar..

Best answers
I think all of you missed the point..he said a meter that describes power you would USE...not just hide.

Personally, I'd like it. At the moment, you can use turbo and transforming to control how much power you use.

If your ki ran out faster when you used your entire power level potential it would be very cool. Kind of like a turbo slide ruler rather than just an on off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YA exactly it would be awsome!!!!!

DAmh I wish and wish they would use this idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom