Hidden message in Halo 2 Trailer

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well as most of u know.. at the end of the trailer... the site ilovebees.com pops up.... i looked into the site and found some interesting underlying text:

on the home page a window pops up:

HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE

Control has been yielded to the
SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX.

This medium is classified, and has a
STRONG INTRUSIVE INCLINATION.

In 2 days, network throttling will erode.

In 16 days this medium will metastasize.

COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL:

Make your decisions accordingly.
tons more stuff shows up on every page... mostly looks like mayday messages. i reckon they are quotes from the game....

Best answers
Hah, thats awesome. Times like these I wished I had an Xbox, although I could get one for me birthday...

*EDIT*
it could just be my wild imagination, but if you look at the first three 'poems' in the recieps page it sounds like clues to the gameplay.

*2ndEDIT*
Go to the Contact me page. It says email and then..

"Problem quite interesting"

Man that site is trippy, I love the way they did it.

Best answers
Ah! this one deserves a new post. Click the "What happened to this webpage? I dunno, click here." link on the main page. Man this website is awesome, im gonna check it out all the way.

Best answers
MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAYblack beach, nothing but sand and darkness. Sometimes, in the distance, dry lightning: in the flash I see pieces of the wreck around me, the spars and rigging of my brain -hold on. hold on. Steady up. Get a grip, girl. You have to fight through this.Take a deep breath. Survival Key #3: How Badly Are You Hurt?Mentally, subject is confused and disoriented. I keep slipping in and out of consciousness.Physically, subject is paralyzed but moving.Okay.What the hell does THAT mean?Held down: yes. As if strapped to a table. Could I be in traction in some sick bay, some hospital ward? Not necessarily one of ours.But at the same time, parts of me being moved around, emptied out. As if under general anaesthetic, dimly conscious, half-aware as the surgeon cuts off my feet and sews them onto my shoulders. She opens my head with a medical hammer and sand spills out.I WANT TO DIE I WANT TO--no.never that.

survive evade reveal escape. That is all you know, or need to know.
And in the background in white

Seek the truth
Behold the truth

Reveal the truth

That is the law and the whole of the law

Hmm.... prety weird, but interesting :)

I'm realy looking forward for Halo 2

Best answers
lol dude, that is deff not all there is. There is a LOAD of crap on that webpage, plus links to other "infected" sites if you go to the faq page. I was on that website all night long yesterday, it gave me something to do. Kinda interesting.

Best answers
I know :)

But I'm not going to post it all.. it's more fun if people find it themselves :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ISR: yeah all the stuff anty posted is there.... there is a ton more too

Best answers
I haven't really looked myself, but supposedly alot of the things on that page suggest something happening on the 24th. 24th of what I don't know, buy those who are interested might want to check it out.

Also, this seems a bit farfetched to me, but my friend spotted that the first letters of
"SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX."
Could mean something about single player demo release.

Best answers
Something is supposed to happen 2 days (I think) and on the 24th of August, both of those are countdowns that appears on the page as soon as you go on.

Best answers
I was looking this up, and supposedly there are 2 different pages relating to a UK date and a US date. If this is true, then it would rule out the idea of anything happening via internet, because then obviously whatever it is would happen at the same time all over the world.

I'm not sure what it is myself, I'm getting all this from a friend who's been following it for a while. It's interesting stuff though, I can't wait to see what actually comes out of it.

Retired
Best answers
hmm I can't remember it saying ilovebees.com :O.

well anyway, it's funny that these hidden stuff are there on purpose. I like those small internet games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom