Hi.

Best answers
Hey guys I am new to the fourm and I have never played this game before. I was woundering if anyone could help me with this? I am asking for like a website I guess? But if I have to download anything else please let me know.

I would also like to say this fourm is the first game fourm I have ever registered to and I think it is pretty cool!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you might want to check out www.esf-world.com its a ESF resource site (you know models, maps and such stuff) ;)

Now the moast important rule ^^

Ask if you nead help, have fun and wach for grouchy mods ^^

Best answers
Thanks Pain for the website. I have one question about that website though? Why is it in a diffrent language?

Also Grega and anyone else please asist me with things like people,servers,maps,rulers of servers,and rules. Would help me greatly.

Thanks Grega and Pain for the help.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure you have half life and steam (www.steampowered.com) then install esf, and searching for servers wont be hard (just press "join game")

Have fun on the forums :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh and when you make it in to the servers be patient some people are a bit stingy and wont want to help ^^ but there is a lot of people that are willing to help you

and dont forget to read the manual XD

Best answers
Hey Grega. The website you gave me is in German and I can't download it. If anybody has a website so I can download the game once please give it to me.

Best answers
Gray|Fox said:
Hey Grega. The website you gave me is in German and I can't download it. If anybody has a website so I can download the game once please give it to me.
Thats why when you click his hyperlink the website says German / English You click the English one like when entering some websites it says Flash / Html you click which one you need to use. *edit* but you can download ESF here

Best answers
What do you mean the best download? I got mine from ESF. Unless you mean Free or Fullspeed download.

Best answers
Well like it gives you options. 1.2.3 or 1.2. or something like that.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ESF-world has this little thing with those 2
fullspeed download lets you download with full speed but it costs you
the free download is limited to 20 kb/s and you have to wait for it to start

Best answers
Thanks. I got it working. The problem with the first download it said it would take like 4 hours to download it. Now its like 5min.

Best answers
Well I downloaded it and well all it say is this C:\Program Files\Half-Life and I can't click on the install button please help me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you have STEAM (www.steampowered.com) you MUST have that program in order to play games online

1. Install Steam
2. Install Half Life
3. Run Half life...play the training level or something
4. Steam should've copied the half life files
5. Install ESF
6. Have fun

Best answers
Yes. You need Half-Life and it's HL1. Once again you failed to read the FAQ! Read it NOW!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom